I'm so sorry!

~The game~

Hi people! Its me!

Okay i have to apologise for the long wait since i have school and my exams well...just ended and it was terrible T.T saddened. I'm so sorry! But finally! Holidays! I will update again soon and well...for my other story i will have to put on hiatus since well... I'm super busy nowadays! My big exams are coming and well i am retreating from my studies! But I have a good news! I will be updating! And now for a teaser about Donghae! May be a little rated since there is blood and all! So no one under age 15 can read it! I'm kidding! But read at your own risk! *Smirks*

 

Donghae's POV

 

       " Donghae run!" Taehyuk my best friend exclaimed, motioning me to get away. He was lying in a pool of blood with a dagger sticking out, painfully stabbed into his chest. He whimpered when someone stepped harshly on him, crushing his bone and groaned as the pain was unbearable. I looked at him hopelessly lying there. There was an undeniable feeling of pain in my gut, searing and burning through my organs.

         I helplessly looked at him, wanting to save him yet having second thoughts looking at him lying in the pool of blood. Suddenly, a hand reached out to take the dagger out of him. The handed twisted and turned the blade, opening the wound wider. Taehyuk displayed a look of agony as the dagger was taken from his flesh, little droplets of the bright red blood dripped from the blade. The hand's owner took the blade to her red pouty lips as she sticked out the slimy tongue, the delicious blood before going down to Taehyuk's stomach to get more. I closed my eyes not wanting to look at the disgusting picture as my friend moaned and whimpered at her touch. She her lips with satisfaction, stared at me with lust and said before smirking "I wonder how your blood will taste like" .........

Author's Note

Is it okay? I know i have not been uploading a lot but i will try my best to upload up since my exams have nearly finished!
Thank you for the 16 subsribers to the story! You guys are the best! Since i am a beginner and cannot write stories well! Hehehe ^^

Do comment and subscribe! Thank you! :D