03.

viva la vida
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so disappointed with you"

The words are like a sharp knife stabbing right into her chest, making her feels so...suffocated and emotional. The last thing she want is to hurt anyone with her action. But what can she do, when her hearts is contemplating between two, when she is wavering, wondering if any of her decision make sense to everyone. Hurting Wonwoo probably anger everyone in her circles because they know how Wonwoo was there for her, and how Wonwoo treated her right. All those post on his SNS and all the comfort given to her were just so good to ignore. She is falling, but not deep enough, because if she fall deep enough for him, she won't waver and having second thoughts like this.

Heeso immediately looks at her friend, Hye. "I was just.. I don't know, Hye." She sighs softly. "I know I was wrong, I hurt him but-"

"Is he a rebound for you? Because if he is, you gotta stop this Heeso."

"He's not !" He is everything but a rebound. She never use him to move on, she swear to God that she likes him, she was so sure she will be with him if he ask her out, but why does she feel contemplated right now? She's scared to make decision and hurt everyone "I like him, Hye. But my ex came suddenly and begged for me and I.."

"Waver?" Hye shakes her head in disbelief. "God damn it, Heeso. Seriously, ignore your ex. You said he ghosted you, why would you want to have second thought about him? Do you want to experience him ghosting you again?"

She told everyone that Baekhyun ghosted her, but was he really? or she was just so angry that Baekhyun left her for days?

"But Hye..he seems so sincere..and I kinda..miss him"

"Girl.." Hye rolls her eyes in annoyance. "He only did the begging because he knew you are with Wonwoo right now, if not, do you think he will beg for you? Definitely no! He only beg for you because of his ego, because you don't need him anymore."

Hye is probably right, but the thought of erasing their six years together when Baekhyun still wants her is just....Heeso let out a heavy sighs because she really doesn't know what to do right now. She likes Wonwoo but having Baekhyun talking to her again is making her waver, and that's just so not right.

"Seriously, block your ex anywhere so he can't contact you anymore. Wonwoo is your fresh start, Heeso."

And what Hye said has been lingering in her mind for all day, until she meet Wonwoo in the evening. They are drawing a line with each other as Wonwoo said he will give her time to organise her own thought. It's been a week since they drew line with each other. Limited chat, limited skinship and all...and she hates to say this because she miss Wonwoo so bad, she missed how Wonwoo hug her whenever she want to and oh god, just by thinking like this made her feel so ty. After a week of texting and calling only, Hesso is finally at Wonwoo's house. After stepping in his house, she sit on his couch waiting for him who is doing stuff in the kitchen. If you ask her how she feels right now, it kinda awkward. just a little.

"Hey." Wonwoo put down a plate of strawberry cake rolls on the table, still able to smile at her as he proceed to take a sit across her. He usually sit next to her though, the difference in Wonwoo's behaviour kinda hurt her but who will she b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter