01.

viva la vida
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come back to me"

Heeso heaves a heavy sighs. This is hard, honestly. To have Baekhyun begging for her after the break up, she did not expect that. Baekhyun found out that she is with someone new, although that's not exactly right.

"Please stop doing this. I can't."

Baekhyun rubs his face, dishearted at what he just heard. He then looks at Heeso withe a desperate expression. "We've been together for six years, six freaking years Heeso. He is just someone you barely know when I wasn't here."

"He was with me from the day he knew I was gloomy because I was still haunted by you and our break up. He was there to comfort me."

"and? You guys can be just friend. Friend can do that too."

Heeso, once again let out a heavy sighs. The pleaded and the begging is something she does not want to experience at all. Is she waver? No. Not yet... "I can't go back to you and I can't just be friend with him. He's so kind to me."

He snorts, withdrawing himself from Heeso and leaning on the chair instead. "You move on way too easily."

If anything, the break up was so hard for Heeso. Crying tears and couldn't breath for God's sake, she doesn't want to remember any of it. Everyday is a living hell, everything just reminds her of him, every single thing.

"That's not fair. You don't know how I cope with it after we broke up."

Baekhyun let out a dry chuckle. He expected Heeso will still be here when he come back, turns out Heeso is with someone else right now. How long has it been already since the break up? Only a month. "What? But you really did move on way too easily. It has only been a month."

"Oh shut up, Baekhyun. I'm not allowed to move on now? Okay you know what, make me the villain and just go, Baekhyun."

"Stop running away from me. Choose me or him."

"I told you, I can't go back to you."

"You can't? So if he is not in the picture, you will?"

"Leave me alone, Baekhyun."

"God damn it, Heeso !" Baekhyun stands up from his seat, pushing his hair backward out of frustration. His breathing is heavy, his eyes is teary and Heeso can only watches him without saying anything. If anything, she's scared. Is she in the wrong here? Is she wrong for allegedly move on after a month? 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter