I Envy U

INVU MV and Album Reaction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FEBRUARY 14th 2022

INVU RELEASE DAY

 

GTAE’S HOUSE

 

TY: What are you thinking about, Ji?

JY: Your new album and the INVU Music Video, of course.

TY: That’s it?

JY: And of course, the date that you picked to release your album. I didn’t know you were that cheesy.

TY: (Blushes) Che, whatever. I chose that date because it’s the day that I accepted you as my man.

JY: And of course, it was the day when we had our first kiss as a couple.

TY: More like you kissed me out of nowhere.

JY: Your reaction was so cute, babe. You were literally turning into a tomato after I kissed you.

TY: I-I w-was surprised, can you blame me?

JY: But you’re so ing cute.

TY: (Sigh) I could never win against you, am I?

JY: You’re absolutely right about that, Kim Taeyeon.

TY: Anyway, we have 3 minutes left until my album comes out and also the INVU Music Video.

JY: Why can’t 6 PM come soon enough?

TY: So impatient, this is the reason why I rejected your confession in the first place.

JY: Well, it’s your first full album after almost 3 years, so of course I’m excited for it.

TY: Whatever, Dragon.

JY: Oh, look at that. It’s 6 PM already.

 

Jiyong and Taeyeon are now currently on their home, which Jiyong bought before he went to the army as a place to meet up. The leader couple is currently cuddling together in the living room waiting for Taeyeon’s album and INVU MV to be released.

 

6:00:00 PM KST

The time has finally come, as soon as Jiyong notices the time. He immediately refreshed the SMTOWN channel and true enough, the music video immediately pops out. He clicks on the video not forgetting to connect his computer to his TV so that they can watch it on a bigger screen. As soon as Jiyong sees his computer screen on the TV, he immediately pressed the space bar to play the video.

.

.

.

3 MINUTES LATER

 

The leader couple has just finished watching the INVU MV and Taeyeon is now waiting for Jiyong to say something, but Jiyong is still frozen in his place while looking at the TV screen.

 

So, Taeyeon calls his name repeatedly but was welcomed by total silence. Feeling annoyed by Jiyong’s lack of reaction, she decided to pinch his waist. And that is enough to snap Jiyong back to reality, he then looks at Taeyeon who is beside him with a questioning expression on her face.

 

Then, an idea struck Jiyong’s mind. He decided to a bit just enough to test Taeyeon’s patients.

 

TY: So, what do you think?

JY: About what?

TY: Really, Ji? We’re doing this again?

JY: Doing what exactly?

TY: You ing with me again?

JY: Maybe or maybe not.

 

At this point, Taeyeon was already on the verge to becoming a dragon girl because of Jiyong’s lack of reaction. And to make it even worse for her, Jiyong starts being his annoying self again. And that was the last straw for Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon immediately stands up from the sofa before turning around to face her boyfriend with her deadly glare before giving him an evil smirk to let Jiyong know that he has ed with the wrong person.

Before Jiyong could even react, Taeyeon jumps on top of him and starts to grab and pull his hair while punching his chest repeatedly and screaming at Jiyong out of pure rage and frustration because he was making fun of her by pretending to be clueless.

 

All Jiyong could do is to let his girlfriend vent out her anger until she stops out of exhaustion. He got his wish after a few minutes when he hears his girlfriend ragged breathing.

 

JY: Are you done?

TY: (Nods weakly)

JY: You still mad at me?

TY: (Nods)

JY: I’m sorry, baby. I was out of line. I didn’t mean to make you upset.

TY: (Silent)

JY: You still don’t want to talk?

TY: (Nods)

JY: Do you still want to hear my thoughts about the MV?

TY: (Nods)

JY: I love this concept. They definitely picked the right concept for the MV. As for the song, I love that always experiment with different genres.

TY: T-Thanks.

JY: Don’t mention it.

TY: Do you still want to listen to my album?

JY: Of course, I do.

TY: Before we start listening to my album, can you please stop teasing me?

JY: I won’t.

TY: Promise?

JY: With my life.

TY: Be a good dragon, alright?

JY: Yes, honey.

TY: Alright, let’s do it.

And so, Jiyong starts listening to the album while the singer snuggling onto him and burying her face on Jiyong’s clothed chest.

 

Taeyeon feels that her eyelids are getting heavy because she was really tired from her promotion schedules, and Jiyong’s chest is like the softest pillow in the world and that only intensified the sleepiness. So, she just lets the sleepiness takes over her, and soon enough she was fast asleep with a smile on her face.

 

1 HOUR LATER

Jiyong has just finished listening to Taeyeon’s new album, he still hasn’t noticed that the singer of the album which is also his girlfriend is currently sleeping like a baby on his chest. When he finally noticed the sleeping beauty who is snuggling on his chest, he chuckles a bit because of her sleeping face.

 

“Cute” he thought, so being a good boyfriend that he is, Jiyong slowly lifts her leg up carefully and places her hands on his neck before he can carry Taeyeon bridal style from the sofa to their bedroom. After that painful process of trying to be as careful as possible, finally Taeyeon is now being carried by Jiyong still asleep.

 

Jiyong slowly walks to the bedroom being careful not to wake the dragon girl up. When he’s at the bedroom door, he opens the door fast while being careful with the sleeping beauty that he’s currently carrying.

 

Once the bedroom door is open, Jiyong immediately walks to the bed to put his girlfriend, and as soon as he reaches the side of the bed, Jiyong very slowly and painstakingly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter