Second

Untitled 2
Please log in to read the full chapter
Jimin

 

 

Another day for Jimin.     It's weekend so she has plenty of time for herself, which mainly is watching her favorite ghibli movies while cuddling with Saige and Ash, whom she treats like her own kids.

 

 

She is in the middle of watching Spirited Away when her phone gets notification, when she sees it she knows that it is a long overdue it's been years since she's missing in action from her circle especially for this person who's been messaging her for a while.

 

 

"Jiminie~, it's been a while? Didn't you miss me?"     "Ryujin and Aeri asking about you too, can you still resist us? Come on, we missed you a lot and there's something important we needed to tell you."     She sighs, this friend really knows how to make her agree and since it's time for her to face these people.

 

 

"Okay, I'm coming" she sends it and immediately gets a response.     "Finally, see you later in the same place just like the old times" she reads and starts preparing 'cause she knows this will be a long day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nostalgia hits her as soon as she sets foot in the cafe.     She remembers how this place witnessed all the important events happen in her life from the past.

 

  She easily spots her friends who are very delighted to see after such a long time.

 

 

"Oh my God, Jiminie finally!!!"     She didn't react quickly when her smaller friend engulfed her with a hug and not gonna lie she missed it so much after years of trying to isolate herself ever since things started to get difficult to take.

 

 

"Ning, please I know you missed her so much but I'm her baby" Ryujin retorts which causes Ningning to glare at her and makes Jimin chuckles.

 

 

"Stop it you two, now come on Ryujin claim your hug" Jimin said while their Japanese friend just adoringly watching her three friends.

 

 

"Hi Aeri, it's been a while." Jimin mutters.

 

 

"How have you been, Jimin? These two would fight non-stop while you're not around. It felt like I aged twice with their bickering."     Aeri complains as they settle on their table.

 

 

This makes Jimin smile. She doesn't realize how good it feels to be around these people.     And how she wishes things won't take another course that makes her detached to them.

 

 

"I'm doing good." she smile weakly.

 

 

"How's being a fur mommy to your 4 kids? It's been years since I haven't seen them." Ryujin asked Jimin.     The younger has been very fond of her pets ever since.

 

 

That question struck something to Jimin but she doesn't make it obvious to the three.

 

 

"Saige and Ash are good, over time they learned to be in each other's company" Jimin answered and it's a good thing that no one follow up about the 'remaining kids'.

 

 

Now Ningning asked,     "How's being one of the dancers of the best performing group in the world?"

 

 

This shocked Jimin, she took a deep breath and answered.

 

 

 

 

 

"I... I didn't pursue it"

 

 

"..."

 

 

"What?!!"

 

 

"I didn't pursue it." Jimin said it clearly this time.

 

 

"But that's your ultimate dream Jimin, the main reason why you work hard while we are in the university and in our club. Even your parents object to your course but that didn't hinder you." NIngning said.

 

 

"Things change Ning, a lot of things happened and I no longer have the drive to do it."

 

 

"So what are you doing right now?" Ryujin asked.

 

 

"I have a mini studio, I teach dance to kids."

 

 

"Oh wow, I never thought that you could be one." Ryujin said and they continue to catch up for the past yea
Please log in to read the full chapter