First

Untitled 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin

 

She remembers the time wherein she wasn't fond of sunrise and sunsets, but Minjeong came into the picture and changed her vantage point.

 

 

Watching the sun come and go while holding each other telling worries and uncertainties on what their future lies ahead and how they would conquer it together.

 

 

Now, she stares far into the ocean as the sun dissipates in the horizon, wondering what happened which led her to this situation.

 

 

'What went wrong?' she mutters to the air.

 

 

How is it possible after giving her all to Minjeong, her sunrise and sunset, but ending up getting burned.

 

 

It was supposed to be her light in the darkness against all odds, but why did it became her source of sadness that felt like she's burnt through ashes?

 

 

Through time she learned to live wearing this scars as a part of her own.

 

 

But some scars doesn't heal no matter how we mend it especially when you didn't know what it cause.

 

 

Now she has to live with the scars caused by her sun, hoping that it will heal through time.

 

 

Telling herself at night that all will be alright.

 

 

 

 

Like today, it’s one of those days.

 

 

She was out doing errands, nothing different , just the usual

Please log in to read the full chapter