The scenario

When you go to surprise him at his mv shooting and he doesn't tell you about a a few scenes ~Sandeul

 

It was a known fact that you and Sandeul had been dating for a little over a year now. The both of you had agreed to keep it a secret from the public, but the staff that he worked with all knew about the two of you. You tried your best to stay away from him when reporters were around, which meant most of the time you couldn’t see him when he was working. However, today he would be free after he finished filming for B1A4’s newest music video “Baby I’m Sorry” and you decided you would surprise him by visiting before he finished.

Upon arrival, you saw people hurriedly rushing around making sure everything was in place. Some snippets of conversation made you slightly worried. They were comments regarding Sandeul shooting his scene and a girl, which meant he was shooting his scene now, but you didn’t have any clue about the girl everyone was mentioning. Yet, you decided if there was to be a scene you wouldn’t like very much that he would have told you about it. At least… that was what you had hoped. A few more minutes passed as you wondered around the set, greeting everyone you saw. 

When you finally reached the part of the set where Sandeul was said to be filming you immediately stopped in your path. You weren’t really sure how to respond at the scene you were seeing before your eyes. Part of you knew it was just for the music video, but the other part of you wanted to march right in there and tear that girl away from him. Even though he wasn’t doing anything but holding her, Sandeul should have known this scene would have made you upset if you just happened upon it without him telling you. The fact that he didn’t tell you just made you more angry at him than the girl. You stood there, quietly trying to suppress your anger when Sandeul looked up when the shooting was over to see you. 

”_______-AH!” He shouted from where he was. The girl had already walked away, but you weren’t really paying attention to her anymore. Sandeul got up and lightly jogged towards you, slowing down as he was about halfway.
”______-ah?” His expression became a slightly frightened one. It seemed you weren’t doing a very good job a trying to push your anger down.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” You whispered.

“What?”

“Why didn’t you tell me!?” This time you were near shouting.

“Tell you…?” For a moment he didn’t know what you were talking about. Then it registered on his face and his look suddenly became sheepish. “Oh… that.”


Fearing that if you spoke again you actually would shout you settled for what felt like a glare.

Sandeul was avoiding looking at you. “Well… it’s just… I knew you would be upset either way and… I didn’t really know how to tell you because I didn’t want to upset you.”


Not accepting this explanation, you turn on your heels preparing to walk out. You didn’t trust yourself in front of so many people and this was not something you really wanted to discuss around people who could very well leak out their relationship at any moment. Just as you took your first step away you feel arms wrap around you from behind and a face burying itself in your neck. 

“I’m sorry, _____-ah,” He muttered on your skin. “I was going to tell you before the video was released and we watched it together. I promise.”


The two of you stood there like that for quite a few minutes in silence, not even noticing the other people around you guys. 

“Omo! _____-ah, you’re crying!” Said Sandeul, breaking the silence. He turned you around and wiped the tears from your eyes. You hadn’t even realized you were crying and wondered when they started to flow down your face. Sandeul took your face in his hands and kissed both of your eyelids and the lightly placed a kiss on your lips. Suddenly, you felt petty for getting jealous and mad.

“I’m sorry,” You said while hugging him. 

“For what?” He didn’t understand why you were saying sorry when he was the one who was sorry.

“For getting mad, it wasn’t right.” Guilt washed over you as your head rested on Sandeul’s shoulder.

“No, you’re right, I should have told you.” Sandeul pulled away from the hug and grabbed your hand, starting to head towards the door. “But at least you get to hug me everyday! I’d rather have hugged you anyways!”


You two were almost out of the building when you suddenly stopped, a thought having crossed your mind. “If you ever get a kiss scene you better let me know right away!”

He flinched. “I don’t even want to think about that.”


Having resolved the conflict, you pulled Sandeul along happily with what was probably a goofy grin on your face. But you didn’t care, you were happy and you had the most wonderful yet dorky boyfriend in the whole world. Nothing else could have made you that mad that day.