Crush Landing On You

Crush Landing On You - written for Tiny Sparks Challenge 26: April Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Korean-born Chanyeol was familiar with Hokkaido, since he had lived in Japan for most his life.  Whenever Korean tourists flew in, his travel agency would automatically assign him as their guide.  Little did he know he would encounter a baby-faced omega in this tour group, who was the same age as him (30) and already a father of 11-year old triplets. 

 

On the trek up to the ski mountain, Kyungsoo’s three sons raced ahead as Chanyeol was explaining the history of the place.  He glanced back at Kyungsoo anxiously checking where his boys disappeared to, and Chanyeol would signal that all three were with him and they were okay. 

 

In between, he entertained the kids with small talk, who turned out to be more chatty than he expected. 

 

“We are so happy to be spending school vacation on a trip finally,” The eldest, Minseok, began, jumping up and down, while his brothers chased each other.  “Our daddy has been so busy running his restaurant, we thought he needed a break, too.”

 

“Is that so?” Chanyeol tried to keep his curiosity to a minimum.

 

“Yeah, he needs to relax more,” The youngest, Jongdae, chimed in, grabbing his other older brother by the collar. 

 

“He’s always looking after us.” The middle one, Baekhyun, cheekily pounced on Jongdae, wrestling him.


“Yah!” Chanyeol laughed, immediately separating the two boys from their rough playing as Minseok dusted the snow off his younger brothers. 

 

“But we want to look after him, too, you know?” Baekhyun continued, dancing and lightly punching Jongdae and Minseok on their biceps.  “Especially when our other parent abandoned him as a teenager for getting pregnant with three pups at once.”

 

“Oh.” Chanyeol’s heart sank.  Call it alpha instinct but he was suddenly overcome by the urge to gather the kids and their father in his arms and protect them at all cost at this unprecedented admission. 

 

“He deserves a really nice boyfriend,” Jongdae added, answering Baekhyun’s punch only with a giggle.  “Because our Daddy is amazing.  Raising us is not easy, but he does it so well.”

 

Meanwhile, Minseok was looking at him intently.  “Are you single, hyungnim?”

 

The tour guide’s eyes widened, only to be saved by the imminent sight of the ski resort’s reception area.  “We’re here, everybody!” He announced edgily, patting the top of the triplets’ beanies before helping some of the older tourists up the very last steps. 

 

He held his hand out to Kyungsoo, who was little out of breath from the ascent.  Chanyeol felt all wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter