April 30, 2022

Motion Sickness
Please log in to read the full chapter

April 30, 2022

To: Karina Yu

Subject: Thinking of You.

 

Karina,

I wanna say things I cannot say to your face yesterday. 

First, I wanna thank you for not pushing the conversation to our last emails. Truthfully, I cannot talk about Yeji in person. I mean, I could, but I cannot talk bad behind her back, or hear people talking bad about her. I am not as patient as I look, I am not as reserved as I aspire to be. I am yet become the better version of me that could take hearing the truth or at least some of it in person. 

Second, I did find you attractive. But I hope that our connection will only be friendly. I love my Yeji, and I cannot see myself loving someone. Maybe, even when knowing that what you said were all true, I would still love her with my life. That's how much I love your friend. Love like this, it only happens once. 

For the last part, I wanted you to be completely honest with me. Tell me all the good and the bad. Tell me how Yeji killed those people, I would care, care enough that I would still be here. 

I am glad to have a friend like you. And I would be here if you need me, as a friend only, of course.

 

All my best, 

Winter


 

Please log in to read the full chapter