333

h cc
Please log in to read the full chapter

“H-Hen?!” Y/n gasped pulling her hands from her underwear, seeing her hand start to glisten from the wetness. “Yes sugar pie what’s wrong-“ Henry shouted worried, his loud footfalls thudding into his girlfriend’s as he saw her sitting there in shock. Having been dating for two weeks now, it had become a regular thing that Y/n would sneak over her older boyfriend every time her grandparents were out of town. “W-why are my private parts leaking s-so much”

She whimpered kneeling on the bed, her pulled just enough to cage her thighs together, her fingers stringed with her own wetness. “Awh baby, were ya playin’ with yourself?” He teased cooing as he sat down beside her, taking her hand and each of her fingers clean, “So sweet honey, must be all the sweets ya eat” He smirked watching fall agape, her lips quivering as they tried to hold in a smile.

“I-I was feelin’ the tingles so I kept itchin’ until it went a-away but I didn’t mean ta-“ She rushed out pouting as he dried her hand off with a shirt from the floor, his blue orbs watching how she seemed so panicked and embarrassed. “Do ya know what made ya feel all tingly sugar?” He asked quirking a brow and pulling her back on even though he hated the damn things so much, moving her to straddle his lap, her hands fiddling with the hem of his vest as she struggled to get the words out.

“Come on, no need to be shy”

“Ya won’t laugh at me will ya?” She asked peeking up at him, his fingers tucking loose bits of hair back, even taking off her earrings for her because he knew she’d be going to bed soon; she always complained of sore ears after sleeping with earrings in. “Ah won’t sugar pie”

“T-the kissy ya gave m-me a-after dinner” She whispered shuffling further into his lap, her lips pursed together as Henry did nothing but smirk at his girl on his lap; she was a er for his kissies. This one happened once they were both cuddled in her bed, small enough to a point where she practically had to be on top of him so they would fit. It started off with him rubbing her back hoping she could catch a small nap after they had spent the whole day running about town. When all of a sudden she had lifted her head and squished his face with her hands, forcing his lips to a pout so she could peck them.

Wit

Please log in to read the full chapter