222

h cc
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baby bun I got somethin’ for ya” Henry grinned sickly, picking up the white fur-ball he got for his wife, her squeals being heard from the bedroom as she pranced into his lap. His hands already groping and grabbing at her as he showed her the gift. “W-what is it?” She said looking at it, a gasp being heard once she saw the plug coming out of it. A bunny tail plug. “S’a bunny tail for my babybun” Henry cooed, his finger already rubbing up her puckered backdoor.

“G-going in mine?” She said holding the plug up close, the end of it purple and glitter as it extended into the fluffy bunny tail, her initials already engraved onto the length of it; he had definitely been planning this. “Well it’s not goin’ in mine sugar pie” He chuckled fixing her onto his other lap as he took the fluffy plug into his hands, he could already feel her dampened leaking onto his thighs.

“Will- Will it be sore? A-am I not too uh?”

“I mean course, i’ll prepare ya, spit on my thick finger and massage you a bit; ya like the sound of that? I know ya do” He cooed pinching her fluffy cheek gently, her small pout lifting into a shy smile as she turned all flustered, her hips wiggling in his lap like a happy bunny; always wanting to please her husband and make him happy, made her happy.

“mm g-go slow?” She whispered holding onto his hand, his other hand already pushing her sleep shirt to bunch around her hips, her lower half now totally exposed to her husband. “Ya know me honey, i’ll take care of ya, ain’t that what I promise ya at the altar?” Bending her over his lap, her sweet cheeks were now over his knee, almost as if he was about to spank her. Again. Softly rubbing the soft lotioned skin, he kisses them gently, hearing her whine and whimper; his shy little wife was always so darn needy.

“wow, ain’t she pretty, all puckered out n’ winkin’ at me” He chuckled seeing her clench around nothing, before lewdly spitting onto it, using his fingers to massage it open; going as gentle as possible as to not hurt his woman. His pointer finger pushing it slowly, his breath hitching once he felt how tight it was, imagining how her puckered would feel around his . “A-ah f-feels weird Hen” Y/n whimpered feeling shivers go up her body from the new sensation, her voice splitting as he pushed in his thick calloused middle finger.

“Doin’ so good for me baby, so so good, look ho

Please log in to read the full chapter