Ikaw Lang

always
Please log in to read the full chapter

My face lit up when I saw the building we stopped in front of. Finally. I'm home. I gathered my stuff from the backseat and fixed myself. 

 

I opened the door and was about to go out when my manager spoke up, reminding me about my shoot tomorrow.

 

I held in a sigh and nodded.

 

I'm a rookie actress. Nitong year lang ako nagdebut sa lead drama ko. I never knew it was gonna be this tiring before I made my decision to go and audition but it's fun din naman.

 

It just gets a bit overwhelming sometimes kasi halos araw araw ang shoot namin. Madami pang crying and shouting scenes yung script kaya nakakapagod din talaga.

 

But overall, It's fun naman.

 

Anyway, I got off the company car and then closed the door. I pulled my mask up to cover myself and then went inside the building.

 

I rode the elevator and then went up to the fooor of my unit. When it dinged, I hurriedly made my way outside and on to my unit.

 

I pulled my keys out and opened it then went inside.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows. The lights are all turned off and walang nangangamoy na linuluto sa kitchen.

 

Wala ba siya dito?

 

I took my coat off at isinabit ito. I locked the door behind me and then naglakad papasok.

 

Mukhang wala namang nagalaw. Is she asleep? Or is she out? But it's late na, though.

 

I took my phone out and checked if I got any messages from her but there were none. 

 

I sighed and then went to our room. I opened the door and was greeted by the cold air. Ang lamig. The AC's on so.. she must be asleep?

 

I smiled softly and then looked at the bed. I was right. She's asleep. She was wrapped like a ball.

 

Cute.

 

I took my shoes off and slowly made my way to the side of the bed. I kneeled down to reach her level and I could no longer hold in the wide smile I was trying to hold in.

 

She looks so beautiful kahit tulog. If anything, mas lalo siyang gumaganda lalo na't relaxed ang mga features niya.

 

Yung mga kilay niyang ang daling kumunot kapag she finds something to be jealous of and wants my lambing.

 

The lips that always want to be kissed, all pouty when she notices that my attention isn't on her.

 

God, I'm so smitten.

 

I flinched when she suddenly groaned, making incoherent baby sounds as she stretched her arms up. 

 

I smiled and caressed her face.

 

Gumigising na siya.

 

"I'm home, my love" I said, barely a whisper as I looked at her half-asleep form adoringly.

 

I turned the lamp on and she furrows her eyebrows, blinking furiously. Half asleep pa din siya.

 

Nung tuluyan na siyang nagising, she sat up and napatingin siya saakin. I gave her a smile. 

 

I was about to reach her face and caress it but she moved away making me confused. She had her arms crossed and she was looking away from me.

 

Huh?

 

"Baby? Is something wr—"

 

"Hmph." my eyebrows raised in amusement. 

 

She usually does that kapag nag tatampo siya..

 

I haven't done anything to make her sulky, haven't I?

 

"What's wrong, Baby? What hap—"

 

"Don't baby me!" she suddenly huffs making ne flinch. She leaned on the headboard of the bed, arms still crossed. Hindi pa din siya tumitingin saakin.

 

"Doon ka sa Jeno mo. You guys are a power coupla nga, diba" I could see her rolling her eyes making me both amused and confused.

 

Jeno is my co-star for my upcoming drama. It's gonna air 3 months from now and Winter knows about it. I tell her everything.

 

But Power couple? What is she—

 

Oh.

 

Ah.. 

 

I chuckled and then stood up to sit with her on the bed but she moved further away from me. I couldn't hide in a smile and slowly reached for her waist, my hands wrapping around it.

 

She tried to swat it away but gave up when I tightened my grip on it, not enough to hurt her.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter