2

Légère Comme Une Plume "Feather Light"

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO~

I finally decided to add another chapter o-o

Yay :3

 

Anachel pov

We were modeling  wedding dresses today. Before we put on our dresses, we were rushed over to make up. I hurried to Wanda's table. She was always the nicest to me. She had short brown hair that was always curled. She never wore makeup, but she looked so pretty with out it, she didnt need to. She started putting my hair into an elaborate bun.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked. My hair was always styled in front of my face. That way no one saw my birthmark. No one liked it. It was in the shape of a feather. But then again, it was really light now, adn could be covered in make up. We were doing the show on the roof of this building. No lights will be shined on us. Thank god it was March.

Wanda did my make up so beautifully. It made me realize how much I actually would like to get married.

(The eyeliner isnt AS thick though http://images30.fotki.com/v41/photos/1/1090745/4769558/135033-vi.jpg?1192910377)

The dress was even more beautiful. It made me feel like a princess. But it wasnt something that I would wear to my wedding

2012 Discount A-line Wedding Gown with Sweetheart Neckline Chapel Train

"Ana, you look so beautiful." Some one said from behind me. I had just put the dress on and was admiring it in the mirror. It was beautiful.

"Who are you?" I asked, looking into the mirror at the person. He was some type of asian.

KevinWoo-neverland.jpg?9d7bd4

"My name is kevin." He said. He was cute when he smiled. "I'm your partner for the photoshoot. We have to act like we're in love" His eyes glinted dangerously.

What am i talkng about? eyes dont 'glint' jeesh. I took his arm and we walked out to the balcony.