First task

WE ARE B.A.P AND WE WILL CONQUER THE WORLD

Once the boys had entered the building, they saw a group of people standing in front of them, wearing similar clothes to them. It was then that they had realised they didn't get changed yet, nevertheless, the group of people approached them. These people also had bunny ears implanted on their heads so it was quite obvious that they were from the same planet. "Welcome to Earth", one person said as they walked towards the boys. Insync, the members bowed down 90 degrees to show their thanks. "Follow me, you will be told about your first task." Another said while walking towards an elevator to take them all to another room on the second floor. Once they had reached the room, they all sat down around the large brown table. "Ahem." A man in a black suit cleared his throat. He had greying hair, thin rimmed glasses and wrinkles creeping around his face. The boys guessed he must have been the CEO of their new company as he looked very professional. "Now, it is time to discuss your first task whilst on this planet. 

The boys all listened intently to what the CEO had to say regarding their mission. "Since you are new to this planet and you have a large mission to undertake, we will break down what you have to do in small tasks. The first of these will be to produce a reality show and will be called Ta-Dah It's B.A.P. It will showcase your personalities and hopefully gave you recognition to the outside world. In addition to this, you will be recognised by your very own animated bunny that will also showcase your true selves. It will represent your personalities. This is a very unique project our company is preparing for you and we want to make sure that it is done properly." The CEO said, slowly and informatively, emphasising every word. Once you have completed this task, you will complete another but not before you receive a break, that is if you complete it successfully." he peered out of his glasses and looked at every single member that was sitting in front of him. "Do you have any questions regarding this task or are you fully understood on what you have to do?" The boys shook their heads and in unison spoke up to say "We understand everything sir". "Good, then you can get on with it. You are all dismissed." B.A.P all stood up to leave when the CEO quickly said: "Oh and if you need any help, your manager Chief Kang will assist you on your journey to achieve world domination." He pointed to a largely built man holding a video camera. The boys all nodded at their new manager and bowed 90 degrees to show their respect.

Once they had all left the building, the boys slowly walked, enjoying the cool air. "So, does anybody know what a reality show is?" Himchan asked, as he breathed out smoke from the wind, letting it heat his face. "Hmm, I don't know but I could research it once we reach our new dorm", YoungJae said which immediately enforced why he was known as the main researcher of the group. "I'm sure it's not that hard", JongUp said shrugging his shoulders. "Well, however difficult or simple it is, we have to do it properly if we want to be successful in this task." Yongguk said in a leader-like tone. 

It was 22:00 when they had reached their designated dorm that they had been told about once they arrived on Earth. As soon as the door was opened, they were greeted with a warmth that they had never felt before, not even on their own planet. Once they stepped inside, they decided to have a look around and were amazed at what was in front of them. In the living room, there was a 40" screen TV which had wifi, a brand new hi-tech desktop with built in loudspeakers, right next to that was an exclusive IPad. "Wow! Check out all of this cool stuff", Zelo exclaimed, running to the desktop table to pick up the IPad. Everyone else went to check out the other rooms and see what other surprises their new dorm had in store for them. Once they all came back downstairs, they were completely speechless, their mouths hanging wide open in amazement. "This is like the coolest place ever!!" JongUp yelled in excitement and proceeded to clap his hands and jump up and down like a little kid. "Enough of that JongUp ah, we have to figure out how we will do this task" YoungJae said remembering what their CEO had said earlier. He sat down at the computer table and proceeded to look up what a reality show was. "Hmm, reality show. Ah here it is. Guys come look at this" The other members all huddled around him and stared at the screen. "A reality show is a television show in which members of the public or celebrities are filmed living their everyday lives or undertaking specific challenges." He read carefully, taking care to understand every word. "So now we know what it is, it should be much easier to do right?" Zelo asked hopefully. "We'll see how it goes, but one thing is for sure, it must be done properly or we will have failed." Yongguk gulped.