Arrival on Earth

WE ARE B.A.P AND WE WILL CONQUER THE WORLD

 

It was a busy day on the streets of Seoul, Korea when suddenly a shooting star appeared out of nowhere and was heading in a direction behind a business company’s headquarters. It was an unmissable object shooting through the sky. People had stopped what they were doing and turned to look at the direction it was heading. A little girl out shopping with her mother had frozen to look. When her mother had tried to talk to her, the little girl still froze and had suddenly started to run. The mother, not sure what was going on had decided to chase after her daughter. The little girl ran and ran as fast as her little legs could carry her until she stopped and stood behind a wall. Right in front of her was a giant spaceship, with the doors opening to reveal 6 tall figures. The little girl couldn’t make out who they were, until they started moving forwards. The mother, by this time had finally caught up with her daughter and froze as well. The 6 figures had turned out to be human looking boys, with the exception of rabbit ears planted to the top of their heads. Within a flash however, the ears had gone and the mother and her daughter were left befuddled at what had just gone on before their eyes. The mother decided that she wanted to leave and took her daughter by the hand to head back home, however the little girl screamed at the top of her little lungs until it had reached the 6 alien boys. One of them, turned his head and said: “Do you hear something?” The others all nodded and had somehow made their decision to follow the sound. The mother’s eyes widened as she saw that the 6 boys were heading in her direction. Without a second thought, she picked up her daughter and started running as fast as she could, her daughter’s screams echoing in the wind. The 6 boys had also decided to pick up the pace and followed the direction from where the sound was coming from. Once they had stopped, they looked around and saw the town filled with people, however, the sound they were looking for had gone.

As they strolled through the streets of Seoul, they were greeted with stares from the people, and not very nice stares either. “Charming lot aren’t they?” One of the boys transmitted his thoughts to the other members, who picked up the message and sent similar thoughts back. “So this is what Planet Earth looks like”, a tall boy with blonde hair and a mask thought. “It’s a lot bigger than what I was expecting”, the oldest boy said, “But we shall conquer this planet until everybody living in existence knows our names.” Almost as if in unison, they said “yessir”, which prompted even more stares as people didn’t know who they were saying that to. They started to walk forward as if knowing where they were going, the fact that they were all walking at the same speed frightened some people and ran away. It didn’t help that what B.A.P were wearing looked slightly alien. “Why are people running away from us?”, YoungJae asked with a confused expression. “Because, they are a strange species to us as we are to them”, Daehyun replied to him. “You mean, they know that we are aliens already?” Jong Up asked as his eyes widened. “No, silly pabo”, Yong Guk said sarcastically as he looked at Jong Up and everyone else and had realised why people were running away from them. “Ah”, he scratched his head and gave a sheepish smile. “We’re not exactly wearing Earthling clothes, so maybe that’s why people ran away from us.” The other members just rolled their eyes at him and started walking off. “Yah! Wait for me!” He called out to them. They went into a nearby clothes store and started looking for what they could wear. “Earth clothes look really strange”, Daehyun thought in his mind. YoungJae heard his thoughts and transmitted back “They sure do, just look at these flimsy pieces of material. How do people actually wear these?” he pointed to the holes where the arms and head are meant to go through. “Enough complaining guys, we have to look as human as possible if we are meant to conquer this planet”, Himchan added. As soon as the boys had chosen what they wanted to wear, they had brought them to the counter. The cashier had given the price they were meant to pay for the pieces of clothing until Yong Guk stopped her and asked: “Excuse me but what is money?” The cashier’s face was less than amused as she couldn’t even believe that he didn’t know what money was. “You are kidding me right?” She raised her eyebrow. Yong Guk shook his head and said with a genuine expression on his face: “No, I really do not know what money is. Could you show me what it looks like please?” “Yah! You think I will fall for that huh?! I know you are a thief who wants to take money from the shop. Well guess what it’s not happening bro!” The other members were confused at what had just happened. “Why is she yelling at Yong Guk hyung?” Young Jae transmitted his thoughts to the other members. Himchan decided to help Yong Guk at this point and stepped in saying: “What my friend is trying to say is that we come from somewhere where money has never been used, so we were not exposed to what it was. I’m sorry, if you thought we are thieves.” He bowed. The cashier raised her eyebrow and whispered quietly but loud enough so they all could hear: “Hmm, alright. Since you have been so polite and genuinely somehow do not know what money is, I’ll let you have this stuff for free. But only this time. If my manager finds out I’ve been doing this, I’ll get fired, so promise you won’t tell anyone?” They all nodded and said thank you as they left the shop.

         

They then got  a message transmitting to them that they must meet at a dark building at the edge of town, seeing as they weren’t familiar with this place at all they the satellite navigator implanted in their brains. They were unsure whether it would work on this planet since they had only tested it when they were on their home planet; nevertheless they switched it on and automatically froze as it was scanning the area in front of them to gain recognition of where they were. As soon as the navigator had finished scanning, the boys started walking forward at the same time to their destination. Once they had reached it, in front of them was a large derelict old building in a rundown part of the city, far away from anywhere else. “Is this the right address?” YoungJae asked “Hmm, it looks exactly how the guy described it, and besides the satellite navigator never lies.” Daehyun replied.