My Lovely

The Love Story

--

"Kyu... Open up please..." Siwon pleaded.

"That doesn't help. We have pleaded with him since yesterday night. Considering that we are all innocent and yet he refused to budge, I wouldn't think he will willingly open the door for you - the source of his anger." Eunhyuk said matter-of-factly as he sat in front of the television, munching on his chips.

Siwon sighed, "Please... Kyu. I am really sorry. Will you give me a chance to explain?"

Silence.

"I am knocking the door down if you are not opening the door." Siwon threatened.

"I am hammering you if you knock down my door!" Came the muffled shout.

"Pleaseeeee open the door! You can shout at me, hit me, punch me! Anything you want!" Siwon begged.

There was a moment of silence. Followed by a click of the door.

Siwon smiled happily as he pushed the door open and quickly got in before the maknae changed his mind.

Kyuhyun was standing in front of his bed, his arms crossed, and his face pissed.

Siwon swallowed his saliva as he approached the younger man, "I am sorry... I know I promised to be back two days ago. But there was a last minute schedule! I had to stay behind..."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as he limped back to his bed.

Siwon noticed the limp and frowned in concern, "What happened to your leg?"

"I sprained it yesterday during practise." Kyuhyun muttered as he sat down on the bed.

Siwon was by his side in a second. Siwon bend down and gently lift up Kyuhyun's ankle to his lap, examining it carefully. It was red, and swollen. His heart ached. His lover was injured, yet he was not there to help him.

"Have you seen the doctor?" Siwon asked, gently rubbing the swollen spot.

Kyuhyun shook his head, "Eunhyuk hyung massaged it for me yesterday."

"Is it still painful?"

"Why don't you let me twist your ankle and you tell whether it's painful." Kyuhyun snapped, further annoyed by the redundant question,

"I am sorry, Babykyu..." Siwon apologised once again."It was really an unexpected schedule."

"Don't give me this . You just wanted to spend another two days filiming with that hot ."

Siwon winced at the words, "Stop cussing, Kyu."

"Why? So now I am too worldly  for someone as holy as you?" Kyuhyun glared. If looks could kill, Siwon would be dead on the ground in an instant.

Siwon mentally slapped himself for making the matter worse, "Of course not! My Babykyu is always lovely."

"Lovely my ."

"My lovely..." Siwon said, gazing in adoration at the handsome man. Even angry, he is still so good looking. Siwon sighed, his Babykyu is indeed perfection. At least in his eyes.

"Your lovely what?" Kyuhyun asked, curious despite his anger.

"My lovely boyfriend... My lovely baby... My lovely maknae... My lovely kyu." Siwon answered, "You are too lovely for your own good."

Kyuhyun could feel his face turning red as he tried to keep a straight face.

"I am sorry... Babykyu. You know I love you the most. If I could I would have ran home as soon as I can to see you, " Siwon whined as he tugged on his lover's arm, "You have no idea how much I missed you."

"Even when you were all over that hot ?"

"Of course. Nothing in this world can compare to you," Siwon exclaimed, as he pulled his lover closer to him.

Kyuhyun did not pulled back, allowing his lover's arms to circle around his waist.

"I love you."

And that earned a smile from the maknae.

--

Okay. This . I cannot do fluff. So sorry everyone. -covers face and runs away-