Now Playling: Pano Part 2

Freeckies Playlist

 

Ano bang tingin mo saakin
Isa ba akong alipin
Wala ka bang modo
Anong ginawa mo
Nagtiwala naman sayo

I still remember how you met me, I still remember how this started days before this camping workshop. We only met in the agency building and being the youngest and the strange one since I'm still trying to work in my Thai vocabulary i distance myself to initiate a conversation so I was just occupied in reading some law cases as our final homework in school while I was listening to my favorite Korean girlgroup. Later, you came near with P'Nam gave me a soda and some snack then you and P'Nam squished in to maybe let me feel less awkward as usual you gave me that sweet smile of yours but I never knew it would made my heart skipped a beat. And you made a gesture to get your attention for introducing the casts. 

"Are you busy?" 

I put my things aside and smiled "No.

"So, Hi! We've read the script together so I guess we're the pair. Uhm.. allow me to introduce myself. I'm P'Freen.Don't worry you're safe with me. I'm the safest one amongst these naughty ones" that was the first time i saw you closer and held your hand. 

P'Nam on the other hand cleared her throad and then you introduce the other casts with her. Allowing me to feel the gap between our age group being me as the youngest. As we get closer we became comfortable with each other, you always make sure you'll see me and knowing who I talk to with P'Nam teasing you by getting me away from you. 

"P'Freen, you're always watching over Becky is she your daughter or what" 
 
Then the others were just teasing you, and I know you're doing this maybe you treat me as your sister. 

Days went by I was able to know you deeper because since you knew that my dad's been picking me up from work so you always accompany me while waiting for him to arrive.

"Oh, Becky, You're still here who's going to pick you up?Is it your brother or your dad?“
"My dad, he was just around the corner yet stucked in the traffic so i guess I'll wait for a little while" 

"Let me wait with you then, while you study while waiting can I, can we share earphones? Some say other way to know a person is based on what she listens. Is it okay?" 

I can't find the main reason why I just admire how cute you were older than me yet I still find you cute as a baby, the way you speak, the way you talk to me whenever no one's watching. It feels like I'm starting to admire the Freen Sarocha off cam. Unknowingly, I was smiling while reading the notes after I realized my jaw was hurting. I'm about to drink the bottled water you bought for me, I'm about to open it yet you put down your notebook and opened the bottle for me. 

"So you listened to blackpink too?" You asked me. 

"I'm Jisoo bias." I answered. 
"I'm Rosé bias." You answered. Few moments of silence we both said "Chaesoo" I giggled and I was shocked on what you said after. 

"and we are Freenbeck," you hold my hand and look up again in the sky and you continued

"together,let's make history" 

 

May nararamdaman din ako
Di kasi manhid na tulad mo

After I heard what you said, I heard a honk from my dad's car. I immediately stood up and fix my things, my dad went out from his car to meet me. 

"Sorry, baby. Daddy's stuck in the traffic. Are you okay?Oh, hello you must be the Freen. She talks about you nonstop. I'm his dad. " As he looked at you. I just bite my lips he doesn't have to say that. 

"Yes, Hello sir, I'm Freen. I didn't know that she's been the silent one in our group and she really talks about me huh?" then there you looked at me with your coy smile. ghad am I sweating? Is it hot? 

"Oh, dear she's just shy at first but my baby is quite selective to show her clingy side, please bear with her. Which reminds me my wife loves to know you and invite you for dinner. Maybe one day you'll come with your mom at our house maybe?" I was stunned and inside screaming because they'll just tease me on how I talk much about you. 

“Dad, don't pressure P'freen maybe they are busy." You held my arm and you look at my dad with that sweet smile of yours, did I just say sweet again? 

"Nong Bec, There's no need to worry. I'll accept your offer sir and since your daughter is like my little sister maybe I can give her a ride home so that it would cost less time and effort for you just to pick her up. I want also to know her better." 

"I know my unica hija will be safe in your arms. Who am I to say no? “

We've arrived at the bay, my brother parked the car and open the back of his car and fixed his camping chair and a pillow so that I can sit at the trunk. 

he taps the trunk. "Sit here, princess. I'll get your ice cream." 

So many questions came to my mind with the flashbacks been happening in my mind. So I checked my phone if my best friend replied to my message.

"Hey, I woke up for reading more law cases. Been trying to call you but you were unreachable but I think you're falling for her. I don't want you to be hurt but for now, just try to be professional because you're both in the industry. I know you, you can't hide your real feelings just let it flow that would be good for your work and the chemistry on cam. Seeing your posts over the public social media, I can also sense that you're glowing whenever when you're with her. You both are actresses maybe we don't know the other point of view for now I don't want you to expect too much it will just hurt you, see you soon. x"

Alam kong sanay bumitaw
Ang isang tulad mo
Lalayo na ba ako
Pano naman ako
Nahulog na sayo
Binitawan mo lang ba talaga ako
Pano naman ako
Naghintay ng matagal sayo
Wala lang ba talaga lahat ng yon sayo
Ano na bang gagawin ko

After I checked her message, It hit me hard. maybe this is just for the work. I must be thinking too much. I'm about to finish the ice cream and maybe have a little talk with my brother. But he's busy also with his phone and signaled me to wait and you said you're talking to mom. so I just swinged my feet while on the trunk, and look up to the stars.

Then I sense the blinking of lights getting near to where my brother park it was a familiar car with a lady driving but she's in a hoodie. I wasn't able to see her clearly my brother came closer after his call. 

"Dad is arriving from a business trip so, mom told me to meet him and be there before his ETA. you may not like this but I contacted Freen to pick you up so you two can go back together and get a fresh air while you two are here." . 

My brother gave me a forehead kiss and went to the white car in front of his car. When you went out your eyes are glued to my direction. One thing I hate is how you look at me worried and it's like scanning my soul deep within. I tried to look away but I can still feel the stare. So I heard you two are getting closer I tried to fix myself and took a deep breath, well, Becky fxxk it. I'm caught. 

"I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Freen, I plan to have a moment with my Lil sis yet mom told me to meet our dad at the airport.I'm sorry princess, I owe you one. I love you okay?" 

      He bowed to ask for understanding you also bowed in returned saying it's okay that you understand the situation and I was shocked when my brother driving away from where we were standing. You held my on your waist as if you're owning me. I look down as if I'm getting ready to get the scolding. You just bend over and look at me in the eyes, dang those eyes. Sparkling as the stars, you lift my head and squeeze my cheeks. Without saying a word you just hug me tight as if you knew. 

"I know, I'm sorry this time I won't leave you. I'll let the night sky and stars as our witness of this promise I will make, from now on, I will always be right here by your side." 

Questions kept running in my head Did P'Nam told you? Did you read my diary? I was so lost at the moment to the point no words will come out from my mouth. Why are you saying those things, but the moment we went in. I heard the familiar melody intro, we were now both inside of the car. I look at the screen of the music that was playing. All I said was

 

 "." I covered my mouth and look at your reaction you were looking straight and I don't know how will I react after you said those words. 

 

"You know I can't express my feelings well, listen to that song. That's my own ode to you." 

 

NOW PLAYING: Give me your forever by Zack Tabudlo