two

yes to heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1983

The red dress Jennie bought for Rosé fit perfectly on the younger girl's body. Jennie watched her lovingly as Jisoo braided the younger girl's hair while decorating it with red roses.


They were in a park in Seoul, it was summer and the weather was perfect for Jennie's work, she was just waiting for the sunset to be the perfect backdrop for her muse.

Lisa was helping her with the scenery, on the lawn lay a transparent red cloth of the same shade as Rosé's dress, with a pile of rose petals scattered on the ground adorning it.

"You'd better get an A on this homework, Jen" said Lisa. "It's no fun to come to the park on a Wednesday afternoon, there are a lot of ladies feeding pigeons" complained the youngest girl. Jennie let out a laugh as she prepared her easel along with the canvas. "By the way, I had a black and white dream last night."

"What?" asked Jennie with a laugh.

"I swear, everything was dark" exclaimed the younger girl.

"Color television arrived three years ago, my friend" answered the brunette, opening her paintings.

"Yeah, but my camera is monochromatic" said Lisa, raising the camera that was hanging from her neck. "Black and white should never have ceased to exist."

"It still exists" said Jennie. Lisa looked at her for a moment thinking and then nodded saying "ooooh".

"The great muse is here!" shouted Jisoo dragging Rosé to Lisa and Jennie. The brunette got up from her seat when she saw her girlfriend in front of her.

"Rosie, you look perfect!" exclaimed Jennie taking the girl by the waist, Rosé blushed instantly hiding in the older girl's neck.

"Okay, too much cheesiness for one hour" said Jisoo taking Lisa's hand. "We have to go, but you know, if you need anything call us" she raised her voice as they walked away. "See you tomorrow at school!"

Once there was only the afternoon breeze left between Jennie and Rosé. The brunette let out a sigh admiring every inch of her girlfriend. Rosé looked at her nervously as she ran her fingers through the braid that lay over her left shoulder.

"W-what's wrong?" the younger girl asked. Jennie rushed over to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter