CHAP 3

No return!

 

The following days are the obssesion day in Hara’s life. She felt like hell.

“Hara! Buy coffee!”

“Hara! Buy hamburger!”

“Hara! Blab! Blab! Blab!..............”

Jay Park tried to enjoined Hara whatever he wanted and whenever he liked. And he never felt tired about that.

“Ji! I’m gonna dieeeeee” Hara flaked out on her table, moaned to her bestfriend.

“Come on! My Hara! U know wat?....Tomorrow is Sunday…” Jiyoen winked.

“Aah…ha…I all forget” Hara said with a grin.

 Brr! Brr! Brr! Brr! Brr! (Her phone vibrated)

“Oh!Mommy! That’s Jerk again!” Hara groaned, looked into the screen.

She pressed the button “Wat, Jay? Tomorrow is Sunday. U know…” Hara yelled at him.

“I know, but who says u’re free on Sunday” Jay said smirkly.

“Wat?” Hara yelled again.

“I’ll hang out with some friends tomorrow and of course we also need an osin…Get it?” He added.

“But…” Hara asked in shock.

“No but…See u around 8am. Remember…Don’t be late!” He said in order and hung up the phone.

“Some body help meeeeeeeee” Hara beated Cop!Cop!Cop! on the table to show her hopeless.

Go on! Goo Hara! All for Junhyung’s necklet! Hara! Fighting!!!!

********************************************************************************************************

Suzy walked along the corridor and stopped at the music club, looked into it as quietly as possible, today is the last expired date of registering in the music club. Although Suzy didn’t aim at registering but she still wanna dropped by it. Suzy felt a litlle bit disappointed that Taeyang wasn’t in there, so Suzy walked over quietly, her footsteps silent.

“Where u go?” A male voice rang out.

Suzy looked up and saw Taeyang crossed his arm with a smirk on his face and winked at her.

 “Hi!” she said in blushed.

“I’m happy to see u here” he smiled at her, eyes twinkling.

 “Why don’t u go into?” he said before she could do anything.

“I….I just….…” she rubbed her hands nervously.

“Come in!” Taeyang dragged Suzy in.

“Taeyang! U’re late. Ah, who’s little girl?” a blond-hair girl asked starring at Suzy.

“Guys!” Taeyang clapped his hands to get people attention.

“This’s Suzy! Our new member! Let be kind to her!” Taeyang said looking around the people.

“Suzy, right? Show us off how u get!” a brown hair girl said sarcastically.

“Krystal! Leave her alone!” T aeyang said adamantly.

“I just wanna know, isn’t ok?” Krystal said with a smirk. A few people laughed.

"I heard what you said, but u don’t have to, u know," Taeyang talked with a frown.

“Okay! Guys! Go back to our show…Krystal and Taeyang, u guys go first!” Hyorin announced.

“Suzy! Don’t scare! Go over there. Just sit and watch us, ok?” Taeyang said softly before coming to the piano.

Suzy nodded but looked really apprehensive. She sat in a corner and watched Taeyang and Krystal sang a song..

That’s will be a long way to go – Suzy thinks.

**************************************************************************************************

Hara and Jay groups came to Jeju. There are three girls: Yuri, Yoona and Jessica.

Now Jay, Top, GD are surfing wherase Yuri, Yoona, Jessica riding the canoe. Hara’s in the sunshade bcs she had to keep watch others’ clothes and stuffs.

Hara looked at Jay who was crowning by a lot of people for his good surfing skill. Hara could not deny that everygirl would be attracted by his perfect six – abs body, he would  look cuter if he had not got those bad characteristics.

 “GOO HARA” A voice echoed.

 “Dae!!!” Hara gasped.

“HARA!!!!!!” Top called and waved her over there.

“I’ll come”  At last, Jay groups finished their entertainment. Hara replied and picked up six towels quickly, ran to their place.

“Hurry, Silly!!! Don’t hav lunch, huh?” Yuri gave Hara a glance.

“Yeah! U….Don’t hav legs to take it, huh?” Hara threw the towel to Yuri strongly.

“Who allow u to act like that, OSIN!!!!” Yoona scolded. Jessice just laughed and glared Hara.

“Don’t treat me like that, don’t act like an idiot,smart girls!” Hara challenged.

“Jay! Look at her” Yuri grounded out angrily.

“Come on, girls! Go back in the sunshade, I’m so hungry” GD drapped the towel round Jessica’s shoulder and said simply. Top nodded in agreement.

“U! Find something to eat!”  Jay gave Hara some money and demanded.

“Sure!” Hara replied curtly.

Hara decided to buy pizzas for them After finished her payment, she went back to the beach. But a sweet voice with a nice song stopped her heel:

jidokha-ge neomu jidokha-ge neoreul sarang-hae-nna bwah
sumdo mot shwiigo neoman channeunde
dodaeche eonjecheum keuman dul su i-nneunji
jidokha-ge neomu jidokha-ge neoman sarang-hae-nna bwah
neol bonaegi-ga nae-gen jukgiboda deo himdeun jidokhan ilin geot kata

(This is Severely’s lyrics if u wonder)

There was a street music band performance. Hara didn't know.......Maybe they raised for a charity or else.

Suddenly, Tears drop on Hara’s face.

OMG! That’s Junhyung’s song. Why that boy knew Junhyung’s song? – Hara looked at him and wondered.

Hara watched til the end of their song. When the singer took off his guitar, she came and asked him.

“I’m sorry….”

“Yayyyy! U’re Goo Hara, right?” The boy said, eyes twinkling.

“Sorry! Do I know u?” Hara raised her eyebrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's Lee Seungi comes in this story. I also luv his voice...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEET!

keep it up, ok?

Of course, Coms and subr are lovs, HUG U! MOAHHHHHHHHHH!!!