Two strange boy!

No return!

 

This was the first day Hara began Jay’s tutor. She had to go to his house three evenings a week. When Hara came to the house, the housemaid guided her to Jay’s room.

“Jay-sshi is not at home now. He asks u to wait for him here a few minutes”  a housemaid said to Hara and opened the door for her.

Hara stepped in Jay’s room and a so-called manly-style room appeared in front of her. The room is larger double than hers, even the bed is very big, too. Hara sat down upon the bed to feel its comfortable “Wow! How jolly!”, she soaked slightly

Buppp!

A shadow jumped from the window and plunked on the floor. Hara gasped and turned to “O”  (ready for a shout)

“Hara!It’s me! Jay!” The shadow said and went on hands and knees, then sat with his back leaned on the wall. Jay panted.

Hara looked at Jay, his face looked really pale with some wounds and his shirt was wet with bloods.

“U fighting, huh?” She whispered.

“That’s right! Go and say to Minyoung-noona if u want!” Jay said curtly.

“Hey! This is our first study day. Why can u go fighting?” Hara scolded.

“Study? It’s ur desire. Not mine!” Jay smirked.

JAY PARK! U……” Hara shouted and went straight to Jay’s side. But as soon as she came, he gave a faint. “Hey! Hey!!”

Hara screamed when she saw a long cut on his shoulder “H..e…l..p…” But Jay’s hand shut “Shishhhhhh! Shut up!”

“Uh…oh….ih…” Hara couldn’t help but nodded. Then Jay loosed his hand.

“U gotta go to the hospital, Jay! U’re bleeding!!” Hara said worrily.

“No! I don’t want…” Jay murmured.

“Why?” said Hara.

“It’s boys story. Girls like u never know.” Jay was out of sorts.

“Yes! I never know and u know everything…Shihhh!” Hara gasped out. But after that she scooped Jay’s arm out around her shoulder to stand up, with her left hand held his hip, she helped him go to his large bed.

Hara put Jay down. “Now! Tell me! Where’s ur medicine chest?”

“In the closet on ur left. The second cabinet” Jay replied.

“Good!” Hara came to the closet and back with a small medicine chest.

“Don’t move!” Hara dictated and started slipping her hand into Jay’s shirt.

“Yah! Wat are u doing?” Jay shouted.

 “Haaaaa! The Mafia boy is getting shy. Hoho…Don’t be shy. I’m not interested in u, I just wanna take off ur shirt to bind up ur slash” Hara bursted out loud.

“Ok! Let me!” Jay put Hara’s hand aside and he tooked the shirt off by himself.

~~Wow! What an amazing body!~~ Hara was mesmerzied by the six-abs perfect body of Jay. She looked him without blinking.

“Yah! Hurry!” Jay urged that made Hara startled “OK! OK!”

Then Hara helped Jay to bind his slash “Aishhhh!Pabo~~Be gently!” Jay exclaimed when Hara dressed up the wound tightly.

“Hurt, huh? So when u fight, Are u hurt? U say I don’t know everything but at least, I know how to protect myself, I don’t let any one to hurt me like this” Hara grumbled. “And Next! Give me ur face!” Hara said.

“Wat else?” Jay muttered.

Hara didn’t reply. She bowed her head closer to Jay’s face to take care of his face by some medicine.

~~Jay~~

This is the first time I have looked at Goo Hara particularly. Her face was really adorable.

OMG! What the hell of my heart. It was beating like hell. Why I felf so hot although I was in a half-.

“Done!!! Yah! What’s wrong?” Hara waved her hand in front of my eyes, asked.

I gasped “Ah…Nothing!”

“Haizzz! It looks like we can not study today…Haizzz. I think I gotta go home” Hara looked at her watch, shook her head.

“Hara! I’m sorry!” Jay said nigglingly.

“Pardon?” Hara asked + smirked, declined her head.

“I’m sorry about everything…the necklace and Nickhun…” Jay paused for a while. Hara blinked, Jay continued “If I knew about ur story, I’ll never do it…”

“My story???” Hara asked.

“Jiyoen told me everything…about Junhyung….I’m really sorry!” Jay said sincerely.

“Stop it! I think I gotta go now!” Hara cut Jay talking. She turned her heels quickly.

“Wait! I’ll call my driver bring u home.” Jay said ~ heart skipped a beat ~

“Thanks but I prefer going by bus. Bye!!” Hara waved and went out the door without noticing Jay’s reaction.

 Jay still looked at Hara’s shadow. He raised his hand to touch his chest “Damn it! What happen with my heart? Did I have a heart-disease?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Taeyang~~

I was walking along the street and saw Goo Hara was standing at a bus station. After I heard about her sad story, I realized that I did concern about this girl. Maybe we somehow shared the same situation. I felt empathy with her. Perhaps, Junhyung and Sohee was our habit and it’s not easy to change a habit that followed you for a long time.


“Goo Hara!” I called.

“Ah! Hey! Taeyang – Monitor!” She startled “Where are u going?” she asked sweetly.

“I’ve just got back from my music class near here. U?” I asked back.

“Ah, I’ve just finished my part-time job….u know….a tutor…” she winked.

“A tutor for Jay, right?” I asked and smirked “Ah, I’ve heard from Minyoung-noona!”

“Yup!” She nodded.

~~Hara~~

Occcccccccccccc!

I heard the rustling sound from Taeyang’s stomach.

“Omoooo………”  He layed hands on his stomach, smiled awkwardly.

“Are u hungry? U don’t have dinner, right?” his embarrassment made me to set off.

“Hii, not yet. U?” he answered.

“I’m not, too…..Wanna have something? I know a good place” I smiled ~winking~

“Where?” Taeyang asked.

“Follow me!” I smiled.

~Noone’s POV~

 Taeyang and Hara got on the bus. Hara took him to her mother’s tokbokki diner.

“Mommy!”

“Oh! Honey! What’s ur first working day?” Ms Goo asked.

“Not bad. Mom! This is my classmate. Taeyang!” Hara introduced. Taeyang bowed his head “Hello Mrs Goo!”

“Hi,Taeyang--shii! Well! I still reminded u, u’ve ever come here once, right?” Ms Goo said “Mom! Taeyang is very nice, he brings me home and now he is really hungry. And so am I.      Can u make a special yummy tokbokki for us?” Hara said cheekily.

“ohhh…Luckily…I only have two remain bowls for u. Take a seat and I’ll be right back!”  Ms Goo smiled and turned back to make the tokbokki. Then she backed with two big bowls for Hara and Taeyang “Here u are. Taeyang! Help urself!”

“Dae!” Hara said. “Thanks, Mrs!! I see!” Taeyang smiled.

Hara n Taeyang started eating. Taeyang looked at Hara, she was eating casualy.

“U know, Hara?” Taeyang said. Hara paused, looked at him “Mwo?”

“U’re a very strange girl!” He said.

“Yah! Look! I’m totally normal. Why u think that?” She smiled.

“Because u have a power to change some guys” Taeyang whispered ~winking~

“Sorry! What ‘guys’ do u mean?” Hara blinked.

“Haaaa!! Never mind…” Taeyang shook his head.

After eating, Taeyang helped HR and her mom to tidy everything for coming home. Hara pushed the go-cart while Taeyang was walking side by side her along the street.

“Taeyang—ssi…”

“Uhum?”

“Eh…..Minyoung-unnie told me that u and Jay has ever been best friend. Why do u guys being like that.?” HR suddenly asked.

“Why don’t u ask Minyoung-noona?” Taeyang said.

“Ahah! U don’t need to answer”  HR shrugged her shoulders

“Hara-ah! For u, between two guys….Wat things can?” Taeyang turned to HR and asked.

“Taeyang! Don’t tell me…..That’s because……a……a girl…..” HR blinked.

“Bingooooo!” Taeyang nodded.

“Mwo?????” HR stopped her push-cart, looked at Taeyang.

“Yup!” Taeyang confirmed again. Hara blinked many times, she wanna say something but the end she decided to keep silence.

“Hara! May I borrow ur phone?” Taeyang offered his hand to break the silence.

“Of course! Use it!” HR gave her phone to Taeyang, he took it and pressed the button. Then he gave it back to HR “This is my number! Call me when Jay bully u or else......Oh, God! It’s too late. I gotta go home! Bye! Hara! See u tomorrow at school! Good night!” Taeyang said and started running.

“U,too!” HR shouted after his back.

Omo!! What the hell this day!!!!Jay Park said ‘Sorry’ to me and Taeyang gave me his phone number. A lucky or unlucky day???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~