Chapter IV

Take Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter IV

 

"J..e..n..n..i..e…" I typed each letter on my phone with anxiousness. Just typing these six letters is taking me forever to finish. I try not to fidget in my seat too much so I won't disturb the people in the train, but trying to type her name scares and excites me at the same time. It's been too long. Way too long.

 

"Chu, I'm glad I got to spend time with you here." Jennie said happily.

 

"Me too, Jendeuk! And to think I almost missed my flight!" I answered with a laugh.

 

"But I can't believe you booked me a flight to Paris! What were you thinking though? It must be expensive! I'll have to pay you back soon." I shook my head while thinking of the cost knowing that it'll take me at least all of my savings to pay for this trip.

 

"Eh, it doesn't matter and don't worry about it. What's the point of being me if I can't treat my Chu? What's important is that you're here with me! In the city of love!" Jennie laughed while clinging to my arm. 

 

Her Chu… I couldn't help but blush from her statement. It's also a big factor that I'm with the most beautiful girl in the most romantic city. I can only hope I would have the guts to finally tell her how I feel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter