Chapter III

Take Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter III

 

I looked out the window and saw the outline of Japan already.

 

I let out a sigh while closing my eyes.

 

"We can go to Japan!" She exclaimed happily while eating a croissant.

 

I smiled when I saw some crumbs on the side of her lips and didn't stop myself from wiping it off, making both of us blush.

 

"W-we can do that. I've always wanted to see Mt.Fuji." I answered quickly to cover up my blush and save me from my embarrassment.

 

"Ooohhh, that's a good one! I want to go to Nara and feed all those majestic deers. I'll be the master of all those deers and will ask them to bow down to the queen." She giggled while trying to make a curtsey.

 

I laughed watching her be adorable and acting like a kid.

 

"Well, your majesty, what do you wish for us to do today after having the finest bread this country has to offer?" I said while saluting like a palace guard.

 

She laughed and I swear my heart started beating faster after hearing her carefree laugh.

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Kansai International Airport. For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seatbelt fastened…"

 

The announcement woke me up from my thoughts. I sighed once again and massaged my forehead.

 

"This is all Lisa's fault." I muttered while wearing my seatbelt.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter