1. Love game

Exes and Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a very cold day, not a glimpse of sun's heat. Nayeon looked out of the window of her room while getting ready for work. Dark clouds were moving fast into the sky, the roar of a thunder came from faraway.

"Oh no, it's raining".

She hated it so much. Rain was so annoying. The hair and clothes getting wet, also she was going to spend hours and hours stuck in traffic jams.

The phone lighted up and a message from her co-worker appeared on the screen.

"Nayeon, I'm sick. I'll pass for today . I'm sorry t.t"

Oh wonderful. She was going to be alone at the coffe shop . She was a barista at a Café in the center of Seoul. It wasn't her dream job but it allowed her to save money. She wanted to apply for the academy of Arts. She was a good singer and also loved to dance. Singing was her passion but dancing had a special place in her heart. She used to dance a lot in the past. She felt free and enjoyed herself even if her movements were not always so good. Dance always fascinated her, it was something so magical where bodies and moves described unspoken words and stories.

One of these stories was hers. Thanks to a singing and dancing audition for a role in a play at the most important theatre of the city, she met the love of her life, Momo.

The memory of their love story still hurt her, it was an open wound. When they had broken up, Nayeon lived the worst period of her life. A lot of things happened, lies, mistakes and misunderstandings replaced a strong relationship. So they parted ways, even though they still loved each other.

Standing still, she found herself looking at a book on the desk of her room. It was full of pieces of paper. These were the letters that Momo gave her during the times they were together and Nayeon still kept them with her. Momo wasn't good at speaking out loud her emotions so she found the way in writing.

They've spent four years together. They were happy but life sometimes is not fair enough and put you in front of difficult situations with no way out. And Nayeon had no choice to let Momo go.

A bitter smile appeared on her face.

She recovered from the train of thoughts and made her way to the kitchen for breakfast.

It was going to be a very long day.

---

It was half past nine at night. Nayeon was so tired. Today's work had been hard, a lot of people came and she was all alone serving them. She hadn't eaten at all, loud noises came from her stomach. 

"Oh gosh, I'm so hungry." She said while wiping on the tables. It was late and costumers finally found the way home.

Or at least she hoped so but the sound of the door opening told her otherwise.

"Excuse me, it is still open?"

Nayeon looked at the man in front of her and forced a smile. She tried to be as gentle as possible even if she was exhausted.

"Yes, come in Sir. You are welcome."

The old man was dressing very elegantly. He wore a black tuxedo and brought with him a briefcase. She always wondered about costumers life.

Were they happy with their job? What about their family? Were they married, single or broken heart? 

The one sitting at the bar counter in front of her looked pretty happy. He probably just has finished to work and stopped by there before reaching his loved ones at home.

Nayeon liked to fantasize about these things.

He ordered his coffee and then spoke to her.

"How was your day, miss Nayeon?"

That question caught her off guard. How in the hell he knew her name?! Then she looked at the name tag on her uniform, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter