Need

♚ Need ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho and Jaejoong got married. Before they even got married, Yunho had a beautiful wife before, named Bae Seulgi. She was a pretty girl and they had a child. After giving birth, Seulgi died because she lost so many blood on the process of labouring. Yunho was upset, afraid, sad and lonely but he endured just for their baby boy.

 

On the other side, Jaejoong was very jealous. Since Yunho's mostly attention is on their baby boy, named as Changmin. Jaejoong felt like he was left alone. He wanted Yunho's love and attention only for him and not for anyone. Jaejoong hates to share what his.

 

But Yunho never noticed the jealousy side of Jaejoong. Whenever they are together, Jaejoong would act to take care good care of Changmin which Yunho really appreciates. It was then he fell in love again and married once again.

 

That was the time that Jaejoong's true colours came out one by one. Jaejoong couldn't hold it anymore of being ignored all the time. He wanted Yunho to himself. Even if his rival is just a child, he wouldn't care as long as he get what he wants.

 

"Yunho, you promised me that you are coming with me this party." Jaejoong whined. He was standing near the couch and his arms crossed on in front of his chest as he looked at Yunho with glaring eyes. Not actually Yunho, but to the baby Changmin who was sleeping.

 

"Jae, you know I can't leave Minnie alone. He is sick and we can't let him out this cold or his fever will get severe." Yunho said calmly. He continued to rock the sleeping baby on his arms and hummed for the baby to sleep peacefully.

 

"I thought you love me." Jaejoong bluntly said. His voice states that he was upset, sad and lonely when he said that but Yunho doesn't seem to notice the tone of his voice.

 

"I love you, Jae, but look at Minnie, he is so pale. He needs care right now." Yunho said still looking at the sleeping Changmin. "I need to take care of him. He is still a baby and he needs love and care." Yunho pointed out.

 

"All you talk is about Minnie. You never paid attention to me. Sometimes I really thought that I don't even exist. It feels like I am just an invisible thing or just on the way." Jaejoong said. He sighed. He still have his conscience.

 

"Look here, Jae-" Yunho was interrupted.

 

"It's okay. I know Minnie needs love and care. Don't worry. I will go there. You can stay here and take care of Minnie." Jaejoong said sadly and turned around. He went to the bedroom not even waiting for Yunho's answer.

 

Sighing, Yunho continued to rock Changmin. He stood up and went to the child's room, putting him on the cradle. He kissed Changmin's forehead before heading out of the room. He went to the bedroom and saw Jaejoong already dressed and ready to leave.

 

"Jaejoong, I know you are mad at me. I promise I will pay you back." Yunho said and hugged Jaejoong but Jaejoong didn't return the hug. He didn't even move a budge. "Jaejoong?" He called but got no answer.

 

"Yunho. Stop it. Just go to Minnie. He needs you more. You shouldn't leave him alone in the room, he will be looking for you and cry again. Just go. I'll just come home later." Jaejoong said coldly and pushed Yunho.

 

He went out of the bedroom and went out of the house. He went to his car and drove off leaving Yunho inside the bedroom. Yunho ruffled his hair and sighed. It was too much for him. He can't pick on Jaejoong and Changmin. He loves them both. He can't choose.

 

Changmin is his precious baby. Jaejoong is his love of life. He needs the two to leave. But it was really unfair for him to ignore Jaejoong like that. But Changmin really needs attention. He is still a baby and needs nurture from his parents.

 

As always, Jaejoong came home on midnight. He was exhausted but he wasn't drunk. When he came home, the lights were off. He went inside the house and upstairs. He saw Changmin's room open and the lights are on.

 

Picking inside, it broke his heart. Inside, Yunho was holding Changmin on his arms while his other hand were caressing a picture. It was a picture of Seulgi smiling so beautifully. Jaejoong hurts inside yet he keeps on ignoring it but now it's too much.

 

He turned around and avoid the hurtful scene. His tears streamed down his cheeks. He sobbed silently and walked towards the bedroom. He lied down and sobbed on the pillow. It hurts him to see his love of life still longing for his late wife.

 

"I am so useless." Jaejoong mumbled. "I should have known that he still longing for his deceased wife. He doesn't love me. He loves Seulgi and Changmin more. It hurts. What should I do Mom?" Jaejoong asked.

 

Not taking it anymore, Jaejoong wiped his tears. His anger rising. He just can't ignore it. He went to Changmin's room and saw the baby on the cradle. Yunho was arranging his bed sheets while the picture was nowhere to be seen.

 

"Oh, Jae, you're ho-" Before Yunho could finish, he felt a stinging pain on his right cheek. "Jaejoong?" He questioned.

 

"I thought you love me." Jaejoong said hoarsely as his tears strolled down again on his cheeks.

 

"What do you mean? I still love you." Yunho exclaimed.

 

"Liar! Why did I see you still caressing Seulgi's picture?! You still love her don't you? That's why you keep on taking care of Changmin and you ignore me all the time!" Jaejoong shouted.

 

"That's not true." Yunho snapped of him.

 

"I know you still love her! I can see through your eyes that you are still longing for her. Why? Is my love not enough for you? Am I not worthy of your love? Am I that useless? Am I that blind to see you love someone other than me? Tell me!" Jaejoong shouted while gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter