Han river date

Moonsun one shot/drabble
Please log in to read the full chapter


Solar:

       Hanging out with Moonbyul never drained her. She never had to recharge afterward like she usually did. This is why when Moonbyul asked her to hang out on her day off she said yes. They have been working together for six years now. Hip promotions had ended so this day off was a reward she had given herself. She wasn’t going to work on Solasido; she was just going to hang out with her best friend.

          Solar slowly woke up, the sun already up bleeding through her curtains. Her plants cast shadows on her white comforters. There was a soy sauce stain from the last time Moonbyul came over and they had eaten sushi in bed while watching a movie. That night was one of the best times she’d had. She and Moonbyul were a little too close reminiscing about past performances and struggles but before things got hard Moonbyul had reached over her and time had slowed down a little. Moonbyul neck her face, her sweet perfume, and long hair tickling solar’s skin. A second later Moonbyul had pulled the remote from the drawer next to solar’s bed and put on the cutest animated show she had ever seen. Both her and Moonbyul cringing and mutter in adoration at the film. Moonbyul had held her hand that night, and when she woke up moonbyul’s arms wrapped around her. Solar’s face was neatly tucked into Moonbyul’s neck.
This time she came over and she didn't knock. It was so frequent that Solar didn’t even blink. Moonbyul came holding different activities and games knowing that they would probably just sit on the couch and talk. They could talk for hours, but they could also sit for hours not needing to talk if they didn’t want to. It wasn't awkward.

“We’re going on a picnic,” Solar said the minute Moonbyul had come inside.

“It’s going to rain today” Moonbyul whined “my sneakers are going to get wet”

            Solar ignored her and rolled her eyes offering her boots. She already knew. She checked the weather ahead of time but she had never been to the Han river on a date. She knew it was a popular spot but since she was an idol she never had the time to properly date, much less somewhere so public. A

Please log in to read the full chapter