♡ drabble.

take my hand, my heart, my soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun and Byul had spent countless nights together curled up on the sofa in Yongsun’s living room, watching dramas and snuggling. Tonight was no exception; they were both nestled in the same spot, their bodies close together as they lay in front of the television. As Yongsun's arm wrapped around Byul's shoulders, both of them felt a warmth that only comes from the comfort of being with the one you love for so long. Yongsun's other hand rested on her own lap, her fingers occasionally tracing patterns on the fabric of her lover’s shirt. They were content, and for that moment, everything else melted away.

 

They didn’t speak much, as they both needed to regain energy after the last month of traveling and performing for long hours. Despite the exhaustion, they were glowing from happiness. Their world tour in Asia was a huge success; being able to share their music with fans, even outside of Korea and experiencing how loved they were all over the world had always been one of the most wonderful and touching parts of their job. It brought them – especially Byulyi – to tears often in front of Moomoos. It was really difficult to put this feeling to words, that everything they have been through this past decade with the rejections, the hurt, the negativity, the manipulation… had been worth it, just to put a smile on their Moomoos’ faces. And if they saw tears of happiness in the audience too, they won’t tell. But feelings being difficult to put into words never stopped Byul before and she has already started working on some lyrics; just letting her mind take her back on stage, with the people she loved the most, performing for the people who motivated her everyday and gave her strength to keep going. 

 

The peace of their evening was suddenly interrupted by a loud bark from the other room. Yongkeey had woken up and was now scratching at the door to be let in. Yongsun and Byul both laughed and shared a smile, grateful for the distraction. The older woman got up and opened the door for the pup, who eagerly jumped onto the couch and into their laps.

Byulyi noticed what their four-legged friend was chewing on. “Aigo Yongkeey-ah don’t eat your friends.” She said as she tried to get the pink plush back before Yong realized what was going on.

“Yonggi?!” Too late. “Enough Yongkeey, let go!”

“Awww, she’s jealous,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter