Chapter 3- A hug is all you need.

I want to fall in love with you.

His hug was warm. His hug was comforting. His hug was love.

Tumblr_l8knl2is8f1qdr3hso1_400_large

I couldn't help but smile when he hugged me and those words he whispered to my ears. I didn't want to let go and get back to reality. I want to be in his arms forever, forever happy. I closed my eyes. This is my dream. Hugging Sungmin has always been my dream and now it's happening. Thinking about it makes me want to be in tears and before I knew it, I began to cry a little.

"

Did I hug you too tight? I'm sorry" He said sweetly. He then wiped my tears away with his gentle hand.

"SUNGMIN! NATASHA! WHERE ARE YOU? COME HERE! WE'RE HAVING A MEETING!" Rachel shouted.

"It's nothing. I'm fine, really" I replied and quickly wiped my tears away. "Let's go. Rachel is calling us."

I let go off the hug, took his hand and lead us to the meeting which was held near the campfire.

I can tell you that while holding his hand I felt safe. I was surprise that he's hand was soft and smooth.

He must be using lotion.

Tumblr_l9w0xmfm7o1qd3zsgo1_500_large

IDURA's POV.

Tumblr_lc5wznrk1j1qahho7o1_500_large

I couldn't believe I shouted out his name. I feel so embarrassed every time I look at his gorgeous face. I wish my friends are here, they would know how to comfort me.

"Try it!" he said pointing on the soup he just made for tonight's dinner. I have to admit, it looks really delicious. I nodded, took a spoon from the basket and try to take some of the soup from the hot pot.

"NO!..Let me.." he said with a gentle smile on his face. He looks really sweet and cute from the way he says it. He takes another spoon from the basket and take some soup. He then tried to feed me but before doing so, he was blowing on it to make sure it wasn't too hot.

"Be careful, its hot" he warned me. I blushed and opened my mouth.

I swallowed it. yumm..my god. It's amazing. "It's really good"  I complimented.

He giggled and smile widely. He really wants me to like him. I gave him a warm smile. I could see he wanted to give me a hug but I refused. He looked disappointed, he then pout.

The famous Ryeowook pout. 

hahahahaha! he's so cute when he pouts. Even cuter in real life.

"What's wrong? You don't like me? I'm too skinny for you? It's the soup right?" He said with a pout on his face.

I wanted to give him a hug but I can't. It's hard to explain.

"You're weights fine and you're soup is amazing." I said trying not to sound mean. "It's just that, it's hard to explain."

"You can tell me anything! I'll understand.." He begged. He really wants to know why and from his eyes I could see he is confused and scared.

"IDURA! RYEOWOOK! GET YOUR BUTTS HERE! WERE HAVING A MEETING!" Donghae shouted.

"Maybe next time. I just can't" I said. I got a little tear on my eye but I quickly wiped it away before Ryeowook could see it. You have no idea how much I want to hug him. He is the love of my life after all. The pain hurts. I breathed in and exhaled loudly to calm me down.

I take out my hand and gave him a warm smile, he placed his hand on top of mine. I smiled widely. Holding his hand made me feel safe and seeing his gentle smile made my day. I think he's the only person who can comfort me besides my friends.

"Let's go. I think we're late"

Tumblr_ldc8botgpy1qe3erxo1_400_large