Chapter 19 - Perfection is a sin.

I want to fall in love with you.

Z212903643_large

Marissa POV

Oh My Gosh! It hurts so bad. The cramp around my ‘down area’ hurts so bad, this is THE most painful cramp I ever had.

Oi, Marissa are you okay? You look like you're...in pain..” Yesung said while rubbing the back of his head. He didn’t know what to do, I mean he’s never experience living with a girl before since he joined Super Junior. I gave him the can’t-believe-you-said-that-are-you-an-idiot face. He still didn’t get it, all he did was giving me an aegyo smile. I think he learned that from Sungmin. I couldn’t take in any more so I blurted it out, “Of course I’m in pain! I have a human being inside me.” I think I was too harsh.

Suddenly, Yesung’s innocent smile turned into a sad frown. He nodded and walked away with his head down walking towards the sofa. I felt really guilty, it wasn’t his fault and he is under a lot of stress. OH! what the heck.. Before he could sit down, “I’m sorry, Yesung. I shouldn’t shout at you like that. Forgive me?” I said being all cute and lovable even though I know i look horrible, haven’t wash my hair for 4 days, I’m pretty sure my breath stinks and i’m restless and cranky. Yesung didn’t look at me, he just nod and sit down. “Can I have a kiss kiss?” I said acting aegyo, Natasha taught me well. Yesung couldn’t resist so he ran to me and gave me a kiss, “I’m always with you both. ALWAYS” he said softly while rubbing my tummy. I’m so blessed to be with a guy who is so caring and sweet. “Marissa, can we buy turtle pyjamas for the baby?” Yesung said while filling me a glass of water. I gave him a warm smile, “Of course, silly..

Ysung_large

Rachel POV

Hi amma! Yes, I’m fine thank you..

3227898_fxn7nlyz_c_large

I’m in the kitchen making Donghae’s favorite soup which is seaweed soup that he loves so much. I’ve been learning to make seaweed soup from his mom. I’ve been dating Donghae for almost 2 years now and he still haven’t officially told his mom i’m his  girlfriend but I don’t mind, to tell you the truth since I know he’s busy and he can’t tell people i’m his girlfriend but sometime it gets irritating since I have to act like we’re not together in front of his mom but I trust him, I trust him that one day he’ll tell his mom.

Ring Riing~

Tumblr_lf8i0ldzsf1qckbtto1_500_large

I quickly picked up the phone, wondering who could that be. “Hello?” I said in curiosity. “I’m moving in with Sungmin!” Natasha screamed in my ear through the phone. It was so loud, I think Donghae can hear it. “Shh! Quite down! Donghae is talking to he’s mom on the phone.. and you’re what? Something about Sungmin? HE PROPOSED?” My voice was high pitched, I can’t believe Sungmin proposed, FINALLY after about 10 months. “What..? NO! He didn’t..Yet..no, I mean i’m moving in with him..

Motha whaa? “Oh..I thought he did..haih..but that’s good tho. and be good, don’t do anything. You see what happen to Marissa.” I said while reminding her about what happen when you don’t behave. “Yeah I know! But I can’t wait. I’ve never stayed in a house with a guy before” “Hey! What about You’re dad!” “Yeah I know! But that was ages ago.. Enough about me, what about you and Donghae? Did you meet he’s mom yet?” Suddenly the thought about it came to me, I feel sad. “Rachel..? Hello? You there?” Suddenly I came back to reality. “Huh? What? Sorry, no. Haven’t told him about the problem yet..” Should I tell him? but It’s useless, but should I? “Oh gosh! You should! Hey it’s a serious matter!” “Yeah maybe I should, okay i’ll ask him today.” “NO! You ask him right now, mister! Like right now!” Natasha said screaming. “Oh sorry, I got to go! Going shopping with boyfriend. Tell me everything soon, okay? BYEE!” before I could do or say anything, she hung up on me. Seriously that girl...

I off the fire on the cooker, and take out the hot pot from the heat and placed it on top of the table. “Donghae! Where’s the bowls?” I’m in the boy’s dorm and the kitchen is quite small. “It’s next to the fridge! On your right!” Donghae shouted from the living room clearly still talking to he’s mom. Right, I knew that. Pshh..

11152010logdecor3_large

I set up the table nicely and neatly. I even light up a candle to set up the mood. “Donghae, tea is ready!” I shouted sounding like the perfect housewife. Cheesy..
Donghae rushed to the kitchen and was astounded by the setting. “Rachel, it’s only seaweed soup..” He took a seat and he tried to blow the candle fire away like a little child. “I know, but you know it’s my first time making it and..I know it’s your favorite dish..so why not, right?” I said while taking a seat next to him. Donghae agreed and take a spoon full of the soup and gulped down. At first he gave the face that the soup is hot, then he gave the face that it has a interesting taste and then he gave a cute smile. “It’s good” he said while giving me a thumbs up. “Take as much as you want” I said while filling he’s bowl with the soup. “Erm..Donghae, can we talk?” I said. I’m not sure If I should talk to him about this. “Of course, we always talk..whats up?

I gave out a big sigh. Okay I’m just going to blurt it out, “Donghae, when are you going to tell your mom i’m your girlfriend!” I said it while closing my eyes, I don’t think he understood what I just mumbled. “Boh? I mean What?” Okay, lets take this slow. “Am I your girlfriend, Donghae?” Donghae’s face was intense, he looked angry and disappointed in me. “Yes of course you are! Why are you asking me this?” He’s voice became louder. “Because...I feel like you don’t treat me like a girlfriend..” I did’t have the heart to tell him about he’s mother. “BOH?! I treat you like a queen! I buy you gifts! I’m always there you for when you need me! and I was the one who talked to you first when we first met!

I"M TALKING ABOUT YOUR MOM!!” I shouted louder than him, looking annoyed by his statements. 

He suddenly stopped, looking confused. “You don’t tell your mom I’m your girlfriend WHY? We’ve been going out for 2 years! I even told my aunt.

Because!! I can’t!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN’T!” I was annoyed and furious. How would you feel when you’ve dated a boy for 2 years and you have to act like you’re not in front of his mom. Donghae wanted to say something but he didn’t, thinking it wasn’t a good idea. “So..?” I said while folding my arms. “I don’t want to talk about it right now..” Donghae said while walking slowly to his room. “So, is this what you’re going to do now? Just walk away from everything?” Donghae stopped and turned around, “I just can’t tell you, Rachel..” I can’t believe him.

Well I can tell you this, I’m sick of acting. Not just in front of your mother but in front of everyone!! THE WHOLE WORLD!” Donghae was speechless, he didn’t say a word. "I'm going to get out, if you don't say anything I'm going to leave, Donghae" I said to him pointing towards the door. I could see tears coming down from his eyes.

Donghae cry
 

Exactly..” I said while storming out of the house slamming the door shut behind me. I eyes turn watery, I just wanted to get out of here.

Tumblr_lfdo8a22vl1qbd8p3_large

Sometimes the person you think is perfect, isn’t.

Tumblr_lf6geenzml1qchlb2o1_r1_500_large
 

EDITOR's NOTE: Hey guys! My friend writes fan fiction too :)

GO READ IT!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/15185/i-ll-never-let-you-go-kibum-romance-superjunior-yesung

Hope you enjoy this one.

Sorry I haven't been updating.

So sorry but now I'll write awesome chapters

KEEP A LOOK OUT :)