chapter 2

time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

“before we end our lives today, user#31243 asks if you are going to release a new album this year karina shi?” wendy looks at her waiting for her answer.

They are having a radio show right now to promote her new movie that has been realised three days ago. It's safe to say that it was a huge success because people keep on talking about it all over the internet and mostly it was a positive one. She gains so much attention since her co-actor is also a famous boy group member, jeno.

“well i do have plans to make a comeback this year so you guys can look forward to it. Its been a long time since i perform on the stage so im excited to perform again” she chuckled when the comments flooded with people tell told her that they will wait for that comeback and that they miss her on stage.

She misses performing on stage. Well, she is a soloist before an actress karina but she will never regret her decision to explore the acting industry. This is her dream since she was a kid.

With that, they wrap up the radio show and took a picture with wendy like she always does and bid her goodbye. They will meet again later since wendy is her senior at her company.

 

This is her last schedule for today and its 10 p.m. already. She didn't have dinner yet. No , she barely gets to eat anything these past few days because of her schedule. Being an artist means that you need to sacrifice a lot including eating like a normal person.

Karina looked at her manager before asking “yeji ah, wanna have dinner with me?”

“want me to order something for you or do you have anything you have been craving?” her manager took out her phone getting ready to order her food.

“can we go eat somewhere? I want to have proper meals. Im tired of delivery one” she couldn't blame yeji because her manager know how tired she is from the schedule this time.

Yeji looks at her and taps her chin, probably thinking if is there a place can go eat since it is kind of late already.

“i have this one friend that owns a restaurant near here but im not sure if they have any seats left. Their restaurant is so famous that sometimes we need to do a reservation one day prior. Is it okay with you? I can ask her if you want” she nodded her head and yeji call her friend.

“.. yes ryujin. Thank you and we will arrive in ten minutes. You know what to do right?” yeji ended the call and grin at her from the driver's seat.

“There is a couple that cancel their reservation last minute, so we can go there.”

“im a bit picky with foods yeji. Does their food good?” she narrows her eyes playfully at yeji.

“no need to worry about it because im pretty sure once you taste it, you will beg me to come here again” Yeji is her manager since her debut days and treat her as her best friend because no one knew karina like yeji did. “the chef at this restaurant is a very skilled one and cute too” yeji seems more excited than her about going to the restaurant. she knows yeji have a friend that owns a restaurant because yeji always trying to take her there but she has no time to eat out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter