chapter 1

time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"We need someone who can portray this character naturally" she looks at her team and points out to one of them.

"what do you think, yeoreum?" 

yeoreum only sighs not caring that the person she talking to right now is her team leader. nothing makes sense about this meeting.

to find someone who can act on emotions like they are the ones who go through life is easy for her.

but the thing is has their team leader gone crazy or something?

how can they produce a drama or movie when the story itself is not complete?

okay, maybe they can wait for the update like other dramas like true beauty and all.

but for sake the story's last update is 6 years ago and no one knows who the hell was this author.

she means it when this meeting is hopeless.

"miss son, im sorry but this doesn't make sense at all. the last update is 6 years ago and the author is missing so now what is there to discuss?" she voices out what has been on her mind this time.

"we will never produce a drama without the author's consent." 

miss son smiles at her team after hearing yeoreum words. its true they will always ask for author consent before anything before this. but this one story even though is not complete and the author probably abandoned the story, still finds its interesting.

this will be a big hit.

"its okay i will find whoever is behind this story and ask for their permission. with this i end thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter