Cheol’s warm place ❄️🌺

Like or love ?!🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol came back from his work and by his apartment door, there was Jeonghan, the lad's pulling his knee to his chest as it looks like he have been waiting for a while here.

" What are you doing here Jeonghan ?!" 
He unlocked his apartment before he help Jeonghan up, " I-I don't want to go back home, can I stay in your place ?!"

The man nodded without asking Jeonghan the reason cause he knew better than anyone about Jeonghan's problems with his family recently.

" You should have called me instead of waiting, it's cold outside ."

Jeonghan run to cover himself with the man's blanket on his bed, " I-it's okay, I didn't want to bother you while you're at work ."

The man pulled his coat and placed it on the bed.

His apartment was very warm and small, he rented it because it was close to his company, it had a bedroom, kitchenette, one bathroom, and laundry room.

But the lad feels so comfortable here and as he's lying and looking at the man cooking and he's still in his suit, he flushed, can't believe how he looks so handsome and attractive.

" Didn't Mingyu call you today ?!"

Jeonghan shook his head.

" He told me that he has an exam and extra classes ."

Seungcheol nodded, " I've counted him in the meal so tell him to come ." Hannie smiled innocently as he felt warm, cause it doesn't really look like Seungcheol but he care so much for his friends, him and Mingyu, they were all neighbors ten years ago.

And now after both he and Seungcheol graduated from college, mingyu's the youngest among them still has one year left to graduate so he's busy recently.

" You take a bath ?! The water's warm ."

Jeonghan nodded as he yawned, eyes starting to become heavy.

" I-I will take one n-now ."

He fall asleep and the man smiled to himself.

 

🦋🌺🤍

He woke up to someone's gentle touch on his bang and opened his eyes to see the tanned attractive y guy before his eyes.

" G-gyu ~you're here ." He sat up happy, the younger smiled there and pinched Jeonghan's cheek apart.

" Why coming over without telling me ?!"

Jeonghan whined as he tried releasing his hands, Seungcheol placed the foo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter