My Fated Love

Neowana Unmyeong Ingabwa (My Fated love)

 

 

            Li Anne was petrified for a moment. She felt like the world stopped on its rotation. And she can feel her cheeks soaking with waters coming from her eyes. Then her feet took very small steps. So small that she seemed not to be moving at all.

            She can't believe what she was seeing. There, on the road lies Hong Ki’s body. Next to him was a car. Lee Hong Ki was hit by the car. That thought seems so hard to synthesize that she wished she was just dreaming a very bad dream and wake up from it the soonest possible time.

            “Hong Ki,” she uttered, almost whispering as she slowly walks through his direction. Then her footsteps grew bigger until she hurriedly reached the lying body of Hong Ki. His eyes were shut off.

            “Hong Ki,” she uttered his name hoping that he would open his eyes and his playful and beautiful smile would again curve his lips. But there was nothing but silence. “Hong Ki. Hong Ki- ya,” she shook his body but still, no response.

            “Hong Ki… Ya! Babo!” she yelled as her tears are streaming down her face. Their friends are all on the side, all are petrified with what happened.

            “Babo,” she can feel her heart grow heavy as she can see his state. Her body is trembling and so her voice. “Hong Ki babo, wake up! Ya, wake up!” but there is no response. All she can hear is her own sobs and silence.

            She hugged his body and laid her face unto his chest. And she cried her heart out. She feels really broken. It was painful seeing Hong Ki this way. It’s severely painful than anything they had gone through. And it was more painful because she knows it was her fault.

            “I’m sorry,” her voice almost cracked. “I’m so sorry I didn’t listen to you. I’m sorry I didn’t give you a chance to explain. It’s just because I was afraid to get hurt even more.” She tried to ease the tears in her eyes but they just continue on flowing.

            “But this is more painful Hong Ki. Ya, babo… You’re really a jerk! Wake up now and tell me everything. I’m now ready to listen. I’ll believe you no matter what. I’ll believe anything you say. Just wake up. Please… Wake up and don’t leave me… Please…” She hugged him even tighter as she can't stop her tears. She hugged him even more because she was afraid to lose him. She doesn’t want to lose him. Not now or never… If she could’ve been a little braver… This won’t happen.

            “Hong Ki, wake up… Don’t leave me… You hadn’t heard me say that I love you, right? I promise I’m going to say that to you every day. Just please open your eyes. I love you. I love you so much Hong Ki… I love you,” she cried even harder saying those words. The thought that Hong Ki doesn’t hear anything of what she says anymore kills her heart. He wouldn’t ever hear her utter those three good words. And she regrets it so much.

            “I love you too. I love you even more than what you think.”

            She was petrified when she heard this familiar soothing voice she won’t ever forget. Then, a playful chuckle played through her ears as she can feel someone caresses her hair.

            She moved her head out of his chest and there, she saw Hong Ki grinning at her. She blinked her eyes over and over again but still, there he is, smiling to her. And that very moment when she saw his beautiful smile once again, she heard her heart thump like crazy. It was alive again.

            “Hong Ki,” she uttered weakly. She can't believe what she was seeing. Now she wished she isn't dreaming. “Y- you’re not hurt?” Her voice is trembling. It’s so weak.

            Hong Ki smilingly shook his head.

            “Y- you’re fine?”

            He nodded.

            “Hong Ki,” she immediately hugged him tight, as if she will never let him go. And the moment she felt his arms gave her a warm hug, she knew he was alive. And being in his arms like this makes her heart feel alive too. She buried her face in his shoulders and cried real hard. She thought she was going to lose him forever.

           “Ssshhh… It’s okay. Please don’t cry,” Hong Ki said as he is patting her back and caressing her hair.

            “I was real scared. I am still afraid,” she said in between her sobs. “I thought I was going to lose you. I don’t want to lose you.” She hugged Hong Ki even more, tightly. She doesn’t want to lose a grip of him because she was afraid that he might just vanish anytime. And she can't bear that.

            “I was afraid to lose you too,” she heard him whisper in her ears as he is planting soft kisses in her hair.

            From a distance, she could see their friends watching them with such huge grins on their faces. And she could see something more behind those gazes. And so she cleared the waters from her eyes.

             “You’re really not hurt?” she started to ask.

            “Nope. I’m not,” Hong Ki answered.

            “So you’re really fine?” she continued asking him as some thoughts started to develop in her mind. Seeing their friends’ faces makes her smell something fishy.

            “Yeah.”

            She got herself out of Hong Ki’s grip and looked straightly into his angelic face. For a moment, she was mesmerized and enchanted with his gaze. And she could feel her heart grow happy knowing that he is safe and sound. But then, she has to clear things out.

            “So everything is just an act?” she stared directly with his two deep brown eyes. And she could see a playful smile slowly curved his lips. And she knew it! Hong Ki guiltily smiled and nodded. It was all an act!

            “So you are all playing with me all this time?” she said in a strong, louder voice as she stood up and tried to walk away from him. Her forehead grew wrinkled.

            Hong Ki’s face grew pale and white. He guiltily bit his lower lip.

            “It was not like that,” he almost whispered. “I just don’t know anymore how to get your attention and explain everything to you. You won’t listen to me. You were so stubborn. And so I needed to divert your attention. I needed you to come to me.”

            Her tears began to flow once again. And her head became fiery. She felt an awful feeling cover her heart once again. And with all her might, she waved her hand in the air to give Hong Ki a hard punch on his face. But Hong Ki’s reflexes were fast.

            “Oopps… Don’t resort to violence baby,” Hong Ki said as he had hurriedly stopped her hand from touching his face. And next thing she knew, he has now pulled her in for a hug. She shrugged and gave Hong Ki’s chest small, weak punches but he’s stronger. He held her tighter in his arms and didn’t let her go. And being in his arms made her cry harder. Because she had remembered that awful feeling of being scared on losing someone. Hong Ki made her feel that and she hates him for doing so.

            “You’re really a jerk,” she can hear her own sobs. “Don’t you know how much you made me feel afraid and guilty? Don’t you know how much it hurts?”

            “I know. And I am sorry,” she heard his soothing voice. “It’s just that I don’t know what to do anymore. I wanted to tell you everything but I can't make you listen. I wanted to tell you that Yeo Hee and I are done a very long time ago and that there is nothing she could do to make me comeback to her. Because I have you now. And you’re all important to me.”

           Hearing Hong Ki say those words made her heart melt. And every hurt she was feeling all vanished. Hong Ki took all the pain away. And all she is starting to feel right now is the delight being near him again brings her.

            “I’m sorry I made you worry,” Hong Ki uttered. “It’s just that I love you so much that I resorted to these kind of foolish things. But I guess, that’s how being in love is.”

            She chuckled as she heard him utter those. Lee Hong Ki had truly gone foolish, no doubt. And she foolishly loves him too.

            “Baboya,” she said as she looked upon Hong Ki’s face. She gave him her most precious smile. “Na do saranghae.”

            Hong Ki’s angelic smile curved his lips. And she felt happy letting him hear that she loves him too.

            “I thought I wouldn’t hear you say that,” Hong Ki smiled to her as she can feel his face drew nearer. And she knows what would happen next. So she closed her eyes and waited. But someone screwed things up. She was forced to open her eyes when someone just talked.

            “Aigoo. Lee Hong Ki, you’re so cheesy! I shouldn’t have ever let you use me in acts like this,” someone complained. And her eyes grew widely open when she saw who that someone is as he emerged on the car which she thought bumped Hong Ki. She was left petrified with the intensity of his character.

            “K- Kim Hee Chul?!” she blinked her eyes but he didn’t disappear from her sight. So, Kim Hee Chul is the driver of that car. He smiled to her, and she was speechless. He was just gorgeous in her eyes! And he’s way too cool, too!

            “Hey there. I heard you are Li Anne. Nice to meet you,” he greeted her and she only give her a shy smile. It’s the first time she actually got to meet Kim Hee Chul though she had heard him many times from the boys.

            “Ya, hyung, don’t talk like that,” someone just then interrupted. He also emerged right from the passenger seat of the car. And then he walked through Hee Chul’s direction. “You’ll also be like that when you fall in love.” The guy lovingly commented. Then, he turned to her. “Hi, I’m Lee Dong Hae.” And he looked dazzling in her eyes when he smiled. If she had only met him in other circumstances, she would probably ask for his autograph sign. Lee Dong Hae is one of her crushes! But it’s not the time to act like a fan. Because right on her side lies the most shining star in her life.

            Her eyes went over the two beautiful creatures that emerged right infront of them. So, Hong Ki really hired these stars to cooperate with him as he puts up his show. And she could just only shake her head in disbelief. Hong Ki had done all this? She wanted to laugh out loud. Now, she ain’t feeling any hard feelings anymore for him for making her scared. She just felt… loved. And she could only smile as eyed everyone in there one by one. So Eun smiled to her guiltily. Seung Hyun, Min Hwan and Jae Jin are all grinning hugely at them. Even Shin Hye was there to witness the event.

            “No wonder you’re really actors, aren’t you?” she jokingly rolled her eyes unto them as she chuckled. Then, she tried to give Hong Ki a meaningful look but he just smiled at her as he dragged her nearer him when his arms lovingly hugged her from the waist. Then, she ce again to the show’s participants. But as her eyes rolled over them one by one, she caught a glimpse of two clasped hands. And when she tracked who it was, she traced Min Ah and Jong Hoon who are standing side by side. Hmm… Something’s real fishy here.

            She smiled to herself. She will sure intrigue her unnie with what she saw and she promised herself not to stop bugging her question until she finally uncover the truth. But not now. This time, she just wanted to enjoy this precious moment being near to her fated love.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Epilogue

 

            Li Anne’s face lighted up with a smile as she watched the last episode of her favorite Korean drama, My Fated Love, which starred Lee Hong Ki and Park Shin Hye. It is their second team- up after their successful drama before. And they didn’t fail to make this drama number one again. But in this drama, Park Shin Hye plays the role of a Filipina script- writer named Celestine, who went to Korea to fulfill her dreams, and this is where she met Korea’s superstar, Kim Min Ha, which is portrayed by Lee Hong Ki. And when their roads met, disasters and troubles were always on its place, making them both angry and bitter at each other. But then, fate always drives their roads to each other, making them both realized that they are fated for one another. And as this drama ended, she could only smile with satisfaction in her eyes.

            Her phone rang just in time when she was about to turn the television off. So she reached for her phone and answered the caller. And her smile grew bigger when she heard Lyra, her younger sister, on the other line. It’s been a while that she hasn’t seen her sister and her whole family because she is working in Korea. So just hearing their voices makes her real happy.

            “L,” she called her sister in her nickname. “How are you? How are mom and dad and everyone? I miss you all so much!” she exclaimed in so much excitement.

            She heard L chuckled in the other line. “We’re all very fine and we miss you too,” she responded. “But actually, I called because I want to congratulate you. You make us all so proud here!”

            Her forehead grew wrinkled, “Why?”

            “The drama you wrote—that one entitled My Fated Love, it will be shone here in the Philippines! And everyone’s expecting it, knowing that its head script- writer is a Filipino! It will sure be a big hit, my dear sister!” her sister exclaimed in her high- pitched tone. She sensed excitement in her sister’s voice.

            “Really?” was dropped open when she heard that great news from her sister. She was fluttered. Yes, she is the head writer of that Korean drama series. And she is really delightful with how the televiewers responded to her masterpiece. And it’s even happier that it will be shone to her country as well. It is something that’s real close to her heart.

            L just talked to her in the phone for just a while. Her sister just wanted to inform her about the great news. And she was still smiling when she brought her phone down. That drama made her reach her dreams. She didn’t expect it to hit that big but she is real overwhelmed with everything that is happening to her life now.

            She smiled when she felt lips brushed her cheek. She turned around and she was greeted by the most handsome angel she had ever seen.

            “For the best script- writer,” Hong Ki stood right infront of her, holding a bouquet of red roses, smiling so sweetly to her. And she could just only smile at him too, as she was mesmerized by his gaze. He still has that effect on her every time he is near. Her heart just thumps so crazy for him.

            “Thanks,” she said as she sniffed the bouquet of roses Hong Ki gave her.

            “So are you ready to go now?” Hong Ki asked her as he offers his hand for her. She smilingly nodded as she accepted his palm and stood up. And with their entwined hands, they both marched swiftly out the door and walk through his car. They’ll be going out to the heart of Seoul and wander it’s beauty. They wanted to enjoy this moment that they are together. And in the back of her eyes, she could see people in the streets look onto them. Well, who wouldn’t when the guy right beside her is a famous star everyone is dreaming of? But who cares? She is now just happy that she’s the one on his side now. Always. And forever.

            She lovingly looked at Hong Ki’ angelic face and she couldn’t help but to reminisce the moment when her road crossed his. He was the rude, annoying freaking jerk, who turned her world upside down, yet fate had made her discover that he can also be that thoughtful, caring and loving boyfriend she truly loves most.

            Yes, it is their love story which she wrote that top billed in the Korean drama industry. That drama which was loved by everyone is her real love story with Lee Hong Ki. Her own love story. It is indeed something that’s real close to her heart. Or is it better to say that it is from her heart where everything she wrote came from. It isn't just close to her heart, but it is her heart indeed. But unlike that drama which has to end, she knows that theirs won’t never ever end.

            She looked at the stars above her as she and Hong Ki are spending their time on the ice skating rink, calmly standing at the side. Who would have thought everything would turn out to be this way? She dreamed but she never expected things to be this meaningful and beautiful.

            “Well, that’s how fate works. You know, sometimes, things we never expected happen because it’s meant to be that way,” that’s what Shin Hye remarkably told her before.

            “Oh,” she surprisingly uttered as she can see flakes of snow slowly falling from the heaven’s face. She smiled. It’s her first time to see and experience the first fall of snow. “Ahh… Yeppuda!!!”

            “Yeppuda,” she heard Hong Ki uttered, and when she looked at him, she saw him looking at her with his smiling eyes. “We’re lucky we’ve seen the first fall of snow. It’s the start of the winter season.”

            She smiled at him as she leaned her head on Hong Ki’s shoulder. And she could feel his hand hugged her tighter. And it felt so right. Shin Hye was probably right; it is fate’s works that drove her to him. And when it’s something that’s planned for you, in the end you’ll see how everything just ended up so perfect and right.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At last, I’m done with this story which is close to my heart! Haha^^

I would like to say my thanks to everyone who consumed their precious time reading this fic of mine, for all those who subscribed and commented, jeongmal gomawo.! You made my AFF experience worthwhile. And I hope this isn't the end. I hope you’ll all continue supporting me and my upcoming stories, and that I’ll have more friends next time. (I’ll do the same with your fics guys!) I really appreciated all of you…

And for the last time, I want to hear your comments about the ending? What do you think guys? Hehe^^

Saranghae!!! FT Island hwaiting!! Primadonna Forever!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Curios about Min Ah? Please see my newest story here, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/189303 which, I decided to involve in a contest. please support as much as you do in this Fic! thanx! I'll really appreciate if you do..