Real

Real

"Ms. Cho, what are you doing here?"

"I uh- who are you?"

"What do you mean? It’s me, Shuhua. Got your memory lost?"

Miyeon just stood there, stunned. It’s her first time seeing the cold doctor wearing her casual clothes, just by a white tshirt and jogger.

Every time they met outside of working hours or with their friends, Shuhua always wore her scrubs or that white coat with the stethoscope around her neck.

"Woah you look… i- uh I mean, different.."

"Really? Hmm… You never saw me like this before?"

"Uh yeah.. I don’t think I have.."

The younger stepped closer, making the older one startled and step back a little. Shuhua never wanted to meet Miyeon in such a sudden like this, especially her being the one to approach first.

"Sh-Shuhua…”

"You want me to look y?"

"W-what.. do you mean?"

Shuhua leans in to Miyeon’s ear and whispered closely,

"Do you want to see it or not, Ms. Cho?"

Miyeon bit her lower lip. She never knew Shuhua would seduce her like this, let alone in the Head Office. And oh gosh, she looks so hot..

"Yes," whispered Miyeon.

"Then lay down and go under me."

Miyeon went silent for a moment. She never is the receiver, she’s always the giver. But now, looking at how beautiful the doctor’s eyes, her puffy lips being so close, it made something burn inside of her.

"Oh so you don’t wa-"

Miyeon grab Shuhua's back, stopping her from turning away.

"I will.”

"Really?"

Miyeon didn’t answer then lean in to kiss Shuhua. The kiss went on longer then with their tongue starting to find each other. Shuhua’s lips are so soft and it made her crazy. She can’t stand not to bit the lower lip. Miyeon’s hands went all over her, feeling and traveling Shuhua’s body.

Shuhua grabbed her hips, not letting go of their lips. She picked the older up, then putted her gently on the couch.

"I thought I’ll be the y one, but I guess I’m wrong huh? You’re way ier than me, Miyeon."

Then Shuhua leans closer to take off Miyeon’s blazer. She got shy, but brave enough to pull the younger again just to kiss her.

Until…

"Miyeon?"

"Hey Miyeon! Cho Miyeon!!" yelled Hael.

Miyeon snapped out from her daydreaming then saw her friends right there, sitting beside Shuhua who looked at her weirdly.

"Hael? H-How can- Where am I?"

"How what? You’re at my office, Miyeon. How can you forgot. What happened to her, Shu?"

"I don't know, Doc. She has been staring at me for the past 10 minutes. I’ve been calling out her name, but she’s not responding.”

Miyeon can’t believe this. What do you mean those things didn’t happen earlier? Was it just her imagination?

"Oh Miyeon.. You just made her scared of you." says Hael, pointing out to Shuhua.

"But, She-"

"I’m sorry doctor, I will go now."

After bowing, Shuhua went out of the room. Leaving the doctors and Miyeon, who are still thinking about earlier. It can’t be just her imagination.. Shuhua's lips, her touch, everything feels so real-

"Miyeon-ah, I know that sometimes you have naughty thoughts.. but Shuhua is still too young..”

"YAH!!"

Yet from outside, Shuhua was smiling so widely then walking away.