Love Like This

Love Like This

LOVE LIKE THIS

 

No One's POV

MyungHee dashed through the hallways, tears threatening to roll down her cheeks. She entered the cafeteria and looked around, trying to find someone. Soon as she found the person she's looking for, she quickly wiped the cold tears on her cheeks and walked towards the table where the person is sitting. MyungHee pulled out a chair and sat beside the person. “Hey, you look like you just came from a burial. What happened? Who made you cry? Want me to beat them up?” MinRi asked. “I..He..Uhm..” MyungHee couldn't find the courage to speak. MyungHee started sobbing, making MinRi more curious and worried. “Hey, spit it out, you know you can always say anything to me.” MinRi flashed a reassuring smile towards MyungHee, which gave courage to her to voice out. “I think he hates me.” MyungHee said with no emotions at all. “What?! Why do you say so? He said that to you?!” MinRi shot questions instantly. “He didn't. But he's cold to me.” MyungHee said, still without any emotions at all. “Oh, I see. That doesn't mean he hates you though. There's just about, 5 percent possibility that he hates you.” MinRi said. “Mollayo.” MyungHee heaved a sigh. “C'mon. Go eat now. You don't want your mom to kill me if she knew that you're starving right?” MinRi pulled out a joke, making MyungHee laugh a little bit.

 

 

 

Yesung's POV

'What did you do?! Kim Jong Woon you're such a pabo! You made the person you love cry! Aish! Now how can you show up to her like nothing happened? How can you make it up to her? Ugh! I'm going crazy!' I said to myself. I don't mean to make her cry. I just don't want her to know about how I feel towards her. And yes, it's obvious that I, Kim Jong Woon, also knows as Kim Yesung, is in love with Shin MyungHee. No one knows about it though. The only one who knows this is me, myself, and I. I never told anyone who I like. You're probably thinking why. It's because I don't want her to know by those rumors and gossips. I want to confess in personal, not like the others. But I don't have any courage to confess to her. Yes, I'm afraid of being rejected. I'm afraid of feeling pain. I'm afraid to get my heart broken. But I know that, one day, I'll be able to confess to her. I think it'll be a relief to tell your feelings, though the outcome might be bad, or good. It depends, actually. Wait, how do I get to say those words when I, myself wasn't that experienced when it comes to love?

 

 

 

No One's POV

Aish, yah. Shin MyungHee. You officially got me going crazy.” Yesung muttered under his breathe as he walked through the hallways when he happened to pass by a poster which was pinned on the bulletin board. Yesung walked past the poster, not totally minding it. But when he saw something, he immediately stopped walking forwards, and walked backwards instead. (A/N: you know...moonwalk?:P kinda like that. :P) Kyuhyun was there as well, also checking the poster, which is an announcement.

 

 

What: Singing Contest

Where: School Grounds

When: To Be Announced

Prizes: To Be Announced

Who Can Join: High School Students

 

 

 

A singing contest?” Yesung said out of the blue. “No, a dancing competition.” Kyuhyun said sarcastically while rolling his eyes playfully. “Oh! You're here.” Yesung said, completely ignoring Kyuhyun's sarcastic remarks. “No, I'm not here. I'm Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun replied, with sarcasm on his tone. “Will you stop being sarcastic?” Yesung said as he shot a deathly glare towards Kyuhyun. “It's not my fault that you asked questions which had obvious answers.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes again, ignoring his death glare. Yesung just shrugged at his evilness. He was normally like that. “Anyways, you gonna join?” Yesung asked, he seemed interested on this contest. “Yeah. There's no harm in trying anyways.” Kyuhyun said. “Right.” Yesung answered and just stared at the poster in front of him. As the bell rang, the two went to their respective classes to study.

 

 

 

MinRi's POV

Well that was strange. I always see Yesung occasionally taking glances at MyungHee secretly and now he's being cold towards her? That guy is really weird. Like totally weird. He's smart though. And his looks are great. But I don't like him. He's for MyungHee and MyungHee is for him. I don't have time for love. I heaved a sigh and looked at MyungHee who was eating her food happily. She looked at me and I flashed a smile at her. I hope they will be together one day.

LOVE LIKE THIS

 

 

------------------

Me: Who will win the contest, really?

Yesung: Of course. No other than me.

Me: -stares blankly at Yesung-

Yesung: Stop copying me-_-

Me: I have my own blank stare :P

Kyuhyun: Well, Yesung hyung called himself a pabo.

Yesung: I didn't.

Kyuhyun: I heard you.

Me: Sarcasm King.

Kyuhyun: I know. -evil smirk-

Me: Okay... You're not thinking of an evil plan, are you?

Yesung: Yeah yeah, now let's go Kyuhyun. Author-ssi still needs to spazz about Super Junior

Me: WHAT?! No!

Kyuhyun: Denial Princess

Me: Whatever!

------------------

First of all, I would like to thank all of my subscribers, and the ones who left comments after reading this fanfic. Thank you very much, all of you.

Second, I would like to say sorry because I haven't updated for such a long time. I was busy with facebook, also with twitter, youtube and tumblr. I also had two fics to update so yeah.

Thirdly, I got a co-author, and she is no other than zygnet. Looking forward to your comments guys.

Fourth, I would like to sincerely apologize for my mistakes since it's past 3am here at my place and I stayed up just to update.

I'll be waiting for your comments guys~

Please subscribe~

-myunghee17ukiss