Love Like This

Love Like This

 

LOVE LIKE THIS

I..I'm not thinking about him!” MyungHee stuttered as they reached the cafeteria where MinRi told her to explain everything. “Then explain how can you dream about him if you're not thinking about him?” MinRi raised a brow. MyungHee gulped, she can't lie to MinRi. “Okay. I was thinking about him while I'm doing our homeworks.” MyungHee confessed making MinRi giggle. “I know.” She replied. “Then why do you want me to explain it when you know it already?” MyungHee pouted. “First, you look funny when you're nervous. Second, your pout is cute but not for me” MinRi joked. “Yah! Meanie” MyungHee pouted more. “Okay now let's go to our class before Mr. Park spank us with his ruler” MinRi said making MyungHee laugh. When they entered their classroom, it was considered that luck was in their side since their teacher wasn't there. “Phew, I thought I need to stand in the hallways with you” MyungHee sighed in relief. “At least you didn't and if you will stand in the hallways you're not alone because I'm with you” MinRi smiled. MyungHee looked around, obviously finding someone. When she found him already, she smiled. All of their attention went to the door as it opened, revealing Mr. Park. “Good morning class” Mr. Park greeted. “Good morning Mr. Park” All of them said and stood up from their seats in unison. “You may now take your seats” Mr. Park said. The students did as they said so.

 

 

MyungHee was very concentrated on studying that she didn't even notice that Yesung was looking at her every 5 minutes just to check her if something is wrong. He made sure that no one knows that he is looking at MyungHee. He took a last glance at her and switched his focus on the blackboard. MyungHee then took a glance at Yesung, to see if he's doing well. He seems concentrated so she just looked away. They were glancing at each other, but not at the same time. It's like they were playing a game – 'The Glancing Game'. The other students were too concentrated to recognize the two, and Yesung was thankful for that. No one should know what he feels towards MyungHee, not even his closest friends. He was working hard to study, to make MyungHee proud. Even if he's cold to her sometimes, it's just that he doesn't want his feelings to be a little obvious.

 

Soon, the bell rang, indicating that it's break time already. The students came out of the room like people who escaped the prison. Soon, there was only three students left in the room and Yesung slowly walked towards the door, while MyungHee quickly dashed towards it, making MyungHee bump into his shoulder. “Sorry~” MyungHee bowed, embarrassed. She just bumped into her crush's shoulder. “It's fine” Yesung said in a somewhat cold tone, making MyungHee flinch a little. 'He doesn't like me' MyungHee thought. Her eyes became teary, she knows she will cry soon and she needs to go away from him before he see her cry. She bowed again and ran away, hoping that Yesung didn't see her eyes. But unfortunately, Yesung got a glimpse of it before she managed to run away. 'I'm sorry' Yesung said, hoping he could say it personally.

 

MinRi heard what Yesung said, and dashed out of the room, passing by Yesung in the process. Yesung can't do anything but to stare. He shook his head and slowly walked to the cafeteria. 'I hope you're fine, forgive me, my sarang' Yesung whispered while walking. 

LOVE LIKE THIS

--------------------------------------------------

 

Me: Yah Yesung why did you act cold towards MyungHee?! I thought you love her!

Yesung: I explained it already! *whines*

Me: owh.. yeah.. *scratches head* I forgot.

Yesung: memory gap!

Me: WHAT?!!! Yah! I'm not that old *pouts* oh well, thank you for reading chapter 2! Sorry for the long wait *bows* I was busy~~

Yesung: busy spazzing over super junior

Me: YAH! D:<

--- Just felt like adding the last part. Haha~