Thank You

Kim-Hwang Family Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Tiffany were awaken by two children on top of them. It was Christmas morning after all and both were not surprised to see the twins were up so early.

 

"Mommy! Mama! Wake up! It's Christmas!" The twins exclaimed.

 

"Is it?" Taeyeon kids.

 

"Yes Mama! Come on, get up, we have to see where Santa left our presents!" Miyeon said, snuggling to her.

 

"Where else Miyeon, of course under the Christmas tree." Taeyoung answered.

 

"I really hope Santa gives me my Christmas wish, I wrote him a long letter and I only asked for one thing."

 

"I'll tell you what I ask for if you tell me yours?"

 

While the twins were busy discussing about what Santa possibly brought them for Christmas, Taeyeon leaned over at her wife and greeted her with a kiss.

 

"Merry Christmas my love."

 

"Merry Christmas Babe." Tiffany kissed back and smiled. She then sat up and called for the kids to hug them both and kissed their foreheads and Taeyeon did the same.

 

"Alright, go wash your faces and brush your teeth first. Me and Mama will meet you both downstairs to open presents." Tiffany instructed.

 

"Okay Mommy!" The twins got off the bed and ran outside the room.

 

When Taeyeon was sure they were both gone, she pulled Tiffany close to her. "Can I get my gift now?"

 

"Oh, uhm I placed it with the rest of the gifts downstairs last night. I didn't know you want yours first."

 

Taeyeon smirked. "No, not that gift. I'm talking about this." She pointed at the whole entirety of her wife and wiggled her eyebrows.

 

Tiffany playfully pushed her wife, laughing at her sillyness. "Babe, you'll get that present when we get home."

 

"But that's not until three days."

 

"I know. You've been good and I promise it will be the best Christmas gift ever so you just have to wait a little longer" She winked.

 

"What a tease. Okay, fine. I'll look forward to it."

 

"Good, now stop pouting and get up. Our kids are waiting and you know their patience is not as long as yours."

 

"Yes Maam!"

 

As expected, the twins were downstairs circling around the Christmas tree like vultures, looking at all the gifts while Taeyeon's Dad was sitting at the lazy boy chair.

 

"They've been trying to figure out which ones are theirs and I've been fighting the urge to just give them all to them."

 

"It's a good thing they're too young to read then Appa. Merry Christmas!" Taeyeon said as she hugged her father and joined them in the living room.

 

Tiffany went to the kitchen to offer help to Taeyeon's Mom as the elder woman was preparing breakfast.

 

"Merry Christmas Eomma! Do you need help?"

 

"Ani my daughter, I'm almost done with this. Just set up the table."

 

"Okay Eomma."

 

As Tiffany was placing the eating utensils on the table, the twins ran towards her.

 

"Mommy, can we please open our presents now?" Taeyoung asked.

 

"Sweetie we have to eat breakfast first okay?"

 

"But Mommy, please?" Miyeon followed, tugging at her. "Mama said to ask you."

 

"She did?" Tiffany looked over at Taeyeon and her wife had a guilty smile on her face.

 

She raised her eyebrow which prompted the latter to get up and walked over to her. "Babe, they've been waiting since last night, it's okay right?"

 

"I know but Eomma is almost done cooking breakfast, we don't want the food to get cold."

 

"What about just one? We'll let them open one each for now and then the rest after?"

 

Tiffany looked at her kids, wating in excitement and she felt bad saying no so she agreed.

 

"Okay, but just one each alright?"

 

"Yay! Thank you Mommy! Mama, come on!"

 

Before the twins completely pulled her away, Taeyeon leaned over to kiss her wife on the cheeks and mouthed "Thank you, I love you."

 

Tiffany called Kim Eomma to join them in the living room and watch the kids open their presents.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter