Chapter 1

Big Boss Is Pregnant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    "Mr.Kim, you are pregnant." The grim-faced doctor pushed the gold-rimmed glasses and said.     Junmyeon couldn't hold back his chuckle and laughed, "Doctor, I, male ."

 

    "Okay," the doctor looked helpless, "Mr. Kim, male , you are pregnant."

 

   Suho blinked his eyes twice. "Doctor, are you kidding me?" The

 

    doctor stared at Suho for a long time, sighed, and clicked the mouse to call up an image. "This is the image of your cavity, and this little shadow is still An unformed fetus."

 

    Suho stunned, slid his fingers across the image with a serious expression, "I think this is a tumor."

 

    "No, this is a child."

 

    Suho shook his head, "I think You are mistaken, this must be a tumor." The

 

    doctor gritted his teeth with anger. "I will swear that the stuff below me will never be hardened for a lifetime. This is a child."

 

    "Impossible," Suho said with a serious face. How can stuff like stuffed buns be a child?"

 

    "You were in the early stage of your mother’s womb, and stuffed like stuffed buns," the doctor said calmly and not panicked at all, "I know you don’t believe it. But you can Look at this report, this is a precedent for male births all over the world." With

 

    that, the doctor took out a paper report and pushed it to suho.

 

   Suho turned a few pages solemnly, dumbfounded.

 

    There are precedents for male childbirth in more than 50 countries in the world. San Diego, the United States even broke the legend that men gave birth to quintuplets by caesarean section! Next to it is a photo of the husband and the quintuplets in the hospital and in the incubator. There are also several recorders in it.

 

    Suho was so surprised that he could swallow an egg alive.

 

    This year, sows can climb trees and boars can give birth?

 

    Absolutely!

 

    His voice trembled slightly, "I really have a child in my stomach...?"

 

    "Yes, you can go home and digest the news."

 

    His face suddenly became pale, "Can you...can abort the baby?"

 

    "It's a pity," the doctor straightened the glasses on the bridge of the nose. "At present, the abortion technology for men is not mature, so there is no precedent for surgery in Korea . I dare not rush to operate on you." The

 

    doctor also said many words of comfort, but Suho ears As if losing his hearing, I couldn't listen at all. He took the absurd diagnosis sheet and walked to the door of the hospital in a daze.

 

    There are busy and bustling outside. The afternoon sun is still a bit pois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter