Anecdote

Catnip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s driving her crazy. She couldn’t take it anymore.

 

Whoever this person is, must have been painting for a very long time. She carefully observes the and layers of colors in the painting once more. Unbelievable.

 

She wonders just how much time was spent on this. She takes a step closer and observes the other paintings. A recurring theme for sure, but each piece portrays a different sort of emotion.

 

It makes her wonder what sort of person this artist was. Perhaps someone who is loud and energetic? How else do you explain the bright colors?

 

She recalls seeing these painting style in the art exhibitions just last week and lo and behold, here there are, the very exact paintings laid out right in front of her. Admittedly, it was rather wrong of her to look at the painting without consent but in her defence, the painting isn’t very well covered.

 

To be fair, the artist left it in the art room without any concealment, so isn’t it safe to say that its open for the public’s eyes, by public, meaning the art students’ eyes. Or in her case, the eyes of a casual average person who likes painting as a hobby.

 

She has tried to figure out the identity of the artist on several occasions now, so much so that she has even tried to stay as long as she can during the exhibition to uncover the truth.

 

But for some reason, she always never sees the artist, either receiving a phone call when the exhibit is about to close or missing certain exhibitions due to her last minute practices.

 

Fate was never on her hand so here she is, taking her time to admire her favourite artist’s work for as long as she can. Of course, all good things must come to an end.

 

The door suddenly opens and in pure panic, she quickly takes cover in one of the massive art canvas behind her. The door then closes and in comes a girl with facial features so unique that it makes her do a double take.

 

She stares at the girl closely. Big eyes, small face, and very, very distinct feline features, its almost as if said girl was the embodiment of a human kitten. Now, Minji is a cat person so she naturally finds this girl appealing.

 

Said girl then walks towards the very same painting she was scrutinizing earlier and takes off the cover. She lightly leans in closer to study the details and immediately sighs in disapproval. Minji internally gasps at the realization that said girl is the artist whose works she has been admiring for the past few months.

 

Said girl then set her things down and proceeds to stare at the painting for anot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter