All I wanted was to confess to you...

All I wanted was to confess to you...

 

“I-I-I-I-li-like….AISHI!” Eunhyuk shouted while ruffle his already messy hair. “All I wanted is to confess to him…why is it so hard?” Eunhyuk mumbled to himself. “Oh ya…firstly we are best friend and band mates and most importantly, we are both males!”

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V

The last time I checked, he is as straight as a ruler. He even dated the ice princess, Jessica. He made me have hope by breaking up with Jessica. I just want to convey my feelings, why is it so hard?

End of P.O.V

Suddenly the door to Eunhyuk’s room open, Eunhyuk stare at the intruder and the only sound Eunhyuk could hear was his heart beating loudly. ‘I wonder could he hear my heart beating’ Eunhyuk thought. “Donghae…” Eunhyuk whispered.

Donghae grin like an idiot and hug Eunhyuk tightly. Eunhyuk immediately blushed and thought ‘I wonder could he feel my heart beating so fast’. “Can’t brea-breathe”

 

“Oh sorry Hyukkie!” Donghae said and released Eunhyuk while Eunhyuk felt more blood gushing to his face. ‘Is my face as red as Heechul Hyung’s t-shirt?’

“Hyukkie are you okay? Why aren’t you looking at me, is the floor so interesting? Why are your ears so red?” Donghae asked.

 

Hearing those words Eunhyuk raised his head immediately, “N-no my face is n-not r-red” Eunhyuk shouted nervously.

Donghae frowned, “I didn’t say your face…I said your ears, but looking carefully your face is red, why is your face so red?”

 

“Erm…nothing happened” Eunhyuk said and avoid Donghae stare. He couldn’t stand looking at Donghae’s beautiful brown eyes. His legs will turn into jelly.

 

“I have something to tell you!” Both Eunhyuk and Donghae said. “You go first!” again they said together and they look at each other but Eunhyuk broke it by looking somewhere else. “You go first” Eunhyuk muttered.

 

Donghae’s frown was replaced by a smile. “Jessica and I made up!”

Eunhyuk widened his eyes, his hope when straight down to the drain, tears blurred his vision. “Oh…congratulations!” Eunhyuk exclaim while bearing the pain in his chest and smiled.

“Ok! it’s your turn to speak!” Donghae said and look at Eunhyuk with curious eyes. Eunhyuk was stunned, ‘how am I suppose to confess now?!’

“Erm….I forgot what I want to say…You can go out of the room and let me think okay okay okay?” Eunhyuk stuttered and push Donghae out.

 

“Hey Hyukkie! Hyukkie!” Donghae shouted while being pushed out, the turn around to face Eunhyuk but Eunhyuk just slam the door in his face.

Donghae scratched his head and walked off.

 

Behind the door, Eunhyuk sat on the floor and lean on the door for support. Tears flow down his milking cheeks, Eunhyuk sobbed. He covered his face with his palms and cried. ‘Why is love so painful?’ he thought.

…………………………………………………………………………......

Days past and everyone noticed Eunhyuk change of character. He was no longer the cheerful and mischievous monkey. Everyone was worried sick, even Heechul.

 

“Donghae maybe you should talk to him…” Leeteuk suggested.

“No!” both Shindong and Sungmin shouted. Leeteuk raised his eyebrow, even Donghae froze.

 

“Erm…because eunhyuk doesn’t wish to talk about it to anyone” Shindong said. “Ya! That’s right!” Sungmin continued. “How would you know?” Leeteuk questioned. Heechul smelt something fishy (A/N not Donghae).

 

Before Leeteuk could question further, Eunhyuk open his bedroom door and smiled at everyone. “I want to eat strawberry ice cream! Can I drag Sungmin and Shin Dong along?” He asked Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk could only nod his head and relieved that Eunhyuk is smiling but little did he know that was a fake smile.

 

After the three of them left, Yesung asked something. “Why didn’t Eunhyuk asked for Donghae too?” That stunned everyone; Eunhyuk does everything with Donghae, why the sudden change.

After a few seconds, both Yesung and Heechul got it. (A/N AB brothers)

 

……………………………………………………………………………..

“Are you okay?” Sungmin asked while savoring the cooling strawberry ice cream, while Shindong looked at Eunhyuk while eating the chocolate treats in front of him. Eunhyuk stop eating and looked at his Hyungs. “My chest hurts”

 

“We know…it was so obvious that you love Donghae that fish is really a pabo” Shindong commented.

 

………………………………………………………………………..........

 

“What are you doing baby?” a familiar voice spoke and I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. “Nothing, just reading a fan fiction done by of beloved ELF. It’s nice” I replied. I could feel Donghae scanning through the story and smirk.

“I was the first one to confess, not you” Donghae whispered into my ears, making me blush. “I know…” I said.

 

“Stop reading fanfiction when you have me~” Donghae suddenly change his attitude, I guess he is jealous of me spending more time read than accompanying him.

“Okay….” I said. Then I felt lips meeting mine. “Ha! Gotcha ya!” Donghae shouted and ran off. “Lee Donghae I said no kissing when Sungmin and Kyuhyun are around!” I shouted and ran after him. Poor Sungmin Hyung…Kyuhyun is a beast…trust me…