Yuri's Birthday

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

Author's Note: This chapter is going to be short :) Happy Birthday, Yuri unnie!!!

 

 

 

***********************************************

 

 

 

Yuri's POV:

 

I haven't seen Sica-baby all day. I wonder what's up?

 

Anyways, I jogged over to Fany and saw her flirting with Taeyeon again. *Roll eyes*

 

"Stop making out and play with me!" I whined to them.

 

Taeyeon looked pissed. Tiffany looked away. She was obviously embarrassed.

 

"Yah! Shut up! And no, we will not play with you!" said Tae.

 

"Stop being cranky all the time."

 

"Kwon Yuri.."

 

"C'mon Fany. Let's go play I the water." I point at the water like a little kid wanting someone to play with me.

 

Fany nods and gets up before dragging me to the water. I forgot to mention that we were at the beach.

 

I splashed water onto her face and she squealed.

 

Then she giggled and splashed back at me.

 

We started to have fun and forgot about the pissed Taeyeon who wanted to kill me for stealing her girlfriend away from her.

 

"Haha. Fany, let's go back. Your 'Taetae' is about to kill." I whispered.

 

Fany nods and then she grins.

 

"Hey. Let's play a joke on her." she says.

 

"What?" I asked when she told me her plan.

 

"I'm just playing! We won't do it, stupid." she said.

 

"We better not. I don't want to be killed twice by Tae or Sica." I stated.

 

"Psh. Like they can even lay a hand on us, Yuri. We're like lightniing."

 

"You're so full of yourself, Fany."

 

"Thankyou." she grinned.

 

We headed back to Taeyeon and we were surprised, more like shocked at what we had just witnessed.

 

"Taeyeon! Why the hell are you hugging my Sica-baby?!" I exclaimed. I was jealous.

 

Then I heard Fany whisper something into my ears.

 

"They're smirking. I think they're trying to tease us and make us jealous. This has to be Taetae's plan for ditching her."

 

I nodded, still jealous.

 

"So you're not jelly?" I asked.

 

"Hell yeah, I am! But I'm not going to show it! Hell no! I, Tiffany Hwang, will never ever show my weak side ever again because I'm too y to act weak." said Fany.

 

I rolled my eyes playfully at her.

 

"So am I." I said back.

 

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" asked Sica.

 

I flipped my hair, cooly.

 

"It's nothing important. We're just saying that we're too y to be staying here when we could be out there having fun with them." I point at the random fangirls who obviously liked me and Fany.

 

Sica suddenly frowned and gave me a glare.

 

"I was just joking!" I stuttered, hugging her.

 

She punched my arm.

 

"You better be, Seobang."

 

"Hey, it's your birthday, Yuri. Want to come with us to dinner? My treat." said Taeyeon, who was now holding hands with Fany.

 

"Want to go with them?" I asked Sica.

 

"Sure." Sica replied.

 

We held hands.

 

"Wait, you and Fany should change. You two are wet." said Sica, before grabbing onto Fany's free hand.

 

"But I don't want to!" whined Fany. "I look hot in wet clothes!" she exclaims and what she said was so true. Fany did look hot.

 

Sica rolled her eyes and dragged us all towards the locker room.

 

"Stop whining before I fill your purse with bugs!" Sica threatens.

 

Fany immediately quiets.

 

I did the same.

 

Taeyeon was chuckling silently at us.

 

But I guess my birthday is going good so far. :)

 

 

*******************

 

 

More Yulsic moments in the next chapter and then it'll go back to Taeny moments :) Plus Jeti. I thought that I was going to end this story soon but I'm not so sure when to be honest. Maybe in a few chapters, this story will come to it's end.