Dream

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

A/N: I wanted to try something different. Tell me what you think :)

 

***

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I really don't know what's up with Fany these days. She's changed. Just yesterday, I caught her cutting herself. She cut her wrist! I was really shocked. I had to yank the knife away from her hand! I don't know why she did it though. She never told me. However, I think I know the reson why she did what she did.

 

I marched into Taeyeon's bedroom and kicked her off the bed. 

 

She groans in pain and looked at me surprised.

 

"Don't look so surprised." I glared at her, pissed.

 

"What's your problem?!" She exclaimed.

 

"You! How could you cheat on Fany?" I yelled at her.

 

She chuckles like it was funny.

 

I gritted my teeth. I was really pissed off.

 

"Sica, I cheated on her? I don't know what you're talking about." she said.

 

"Quit lying! You even told Fany that that other woman was so much better at ing! What the h*ll?! You're such a jerk!" 

 

"So what? Fany needs to learn that if she wants me then she'll have to show me like how that other woman did!" said Taeyeon, grinning evilly.

 

I wanted to punch her.

 

"So that's it? Fany aint ing you anymore that you go to someone else?" 

 

"So what? She keeps flirting around with other people. She should know that I hate it when I see her with other people." She stated.

 

I then said, "Well, you must have hurt her really bad. She almost killed herself yesterday." 

 

Taeyeon didn't look worried one bit. Instead, a huge smile appeared on her face. 

 

"So she really did do what I told her to do." 

 

I stared at her in disbelief.

 

"You told her to cut herself?" I asked.

 

Taeyeon starts to laugh crazily and it scared me.

 

"Hahaha!! She listened to me! At least her doing this shows me that she loves me." she says quietly.

 

"She won't for long. I'm not letting her hurt herself because of you!" I exclaimed and tried to rush out of the room but Taeyeon was faster than me. She ran after me and I felt something hit me on the back of my head.

 

I felt some kind of slippery liquid gush out from my head.

 

I fell to the ground.

 

Blood! This b*tch!

 

"Too bad for you, Sica-ah.. you'll have to die.. Maybe Fany will join you soon." I turned my head to see Taeyeon smirking at me. My vision starts to turn dark and before I passed out, Taeyeon pulls out a knife.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed when she stabbed me from behind.

 

"Sica! Sica!! Sicaaa!!!" S..Seobang....?

 

"Wake up! You big sleepyhead!!" I felt someone shake me fearlessly.

 

I opened my eyes and felt myself covered in sweat.

 

Why am I having this kind of nightmare? This has been going on for more than a week...

 

"Are you okay, Sica-baby?" asked Yuri.

 

I didn't think that I should tell her so I just shook my head.

 

"I had a nightmare again." I hugged her, feeling scared.

 

"It's just a dream. It's not real so let's just forget about this alright?" she says.

 

"Alright.." I replied.

 

"Get ready, baby. We're going to go get breakfast with Taengoo and Fany." said Seobang.

 

Hearing Taeyeon's name got me goosebumps. I felt all my blood get drained from body. 

 

I know this sounds dumb, but I think I'm scared of Taengoo... I know that the dream wasn't real but it's still scary... what if it was real? What if she kills Fany then me?!

 

Argh! I'm becoming paranoid!!

 

'Just forget about the dream, Jessica.. forget about the dream.. Taengoo isn't like that. She won't hurt anyone..' I thought to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is Jessica really just being paranoid? Or is her dreams about to come true? Which do you guys prefer? I don't know about you guys but I want to make this much more intense..*Evil grin*