My friend or foe?

Paradise of Light and Shadow

No Progress. Wooyoung had done nothing. He didn't know where to look. He from village to village, and went from plains to deserts. He knew that Jieun wouldn't be there, but he didn't know where to go. "Aish. I should've thought this through. This was much more simpler in my head," he thought aloud, kicking a pebble. He arrived at a large town. Knowing that needed rest from traveling the whole day, he went through the entrance. It was a mini kingdom. There were huge markets and small villages. He passed by many people, trying to find somewhere to stay.

He suddenly felt cautious, and looked around. He felt like he was being watched by someone, but he couldn't find anyone. Then, he looked where he was walking. Strange enough, there was a person looking straight at him. The mysterious person looking at the traveler smirked and went past Wooyoung. Wearing a blue hanbok and a cape to cover, he looked creepy. Wooyoung shook the feeling away as he progressed forward. Soon he came towards a crowd of people. Commotion was heard, and shouts were spoken. Curious, he went towards the noise.

"GAK!" A person was thrown in front of Wooyoung. The person looked up and Wooyoung, begging for help, but was unanswered. Two people came forward and pulled him away from the crowd, kicking him. They put him in front of a girl, who had her arms folded and a evil smile on her face. "Ugh. What is it you want? Dragging me here and beating me up." The girl said nothing, but instead signaled the two over to tie him with rope. After they did, she spoke.

"Queen's orders. Since you have so many sins, you could repent by dying." She looked at him heartlessly and smirked. Wooyoung felt something for the young teen, so he took his sword from the scabbard and charged towards the girl's back. Before he could come in contact with her back, a sword blocked his path. Looking over to his side, he saw a girl with a summer hanbok and large red cape covering her eyes. He steadied himself and charged towards the the girl again, but the red caped defender blocked his attack swiftly. She sent a swing of the enlarged sword to not let Wooyoung closer. He didn't let his guard down, but he took a step back.

The girl he was targeting turned around to his direction and smirked," Well don't we have a little hero here. You two, take Nichkhun to the cell. Yoona." She paused and patted the girl's head," Good job protecting me, pet. You can play with him all you want. I will call you when I need assistance on anything else."

"Yes, Lady Taeyeon. I will follow," the defender replied obidiently, looking up. Pain showed through her eyes, but her stance showed that she was ready for death. Once Taeyeon left, Yoona charged towards Wooyoung, sword ready to plunge through his body. She gave a heavy strike, slightly cutting Wooyoung's arm. He bled a little, but the cut was as harmful as a scratch so he shook it off. He was next to charge towards her and swung his sword over her head. Her hood fell off, revealing the innocent faced girl in front of him. She, as quick as lightning, threw five daggers at him. She then charged towards him as he swiftly dodged the daggers and swung the sword to his arm again. This time it let out a gush of blood, injuring his arm greatly. Yoona tripped him with a spin kick to his legs and aimed the sword at his heart while he lied, helpless and vulnerable. He looked up at her and saw tears in her eyes. Tears? He looked at her curiously, but then closed his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Jieunie," he muttered," I couldn't save you. I die here. Sorry Jieun. I just want to say that I...love you." He waited with his eyes closed for a deadly stab, but felt nothing. He slowly opened his eyes and saw the defender look at him sadly, hesitant to kill him. She gripped her sword tighter and grit her teeth. Raising her sword, she was about to attempt a strike, but once she was inches to his heart, she didn't move further.

"What are you waiting for?" A girl appeared next to Yoona, glaring and smiling at the same time," Oh I see. You want your master to see you kill him. Well you kill him now. Your sister would want-"

"Don't talk about my sister. You have no right," Yoona interrupted quietly, looking at the floor. The teenage girl didn't listen and kept blabbering on.

"Oh but your sister would. Yuri would love you to kill him so that I could give you her body back. And you know why I have her body." Yoona seethed through her teeth, trying to calm herself.

"Shut up," the deer-faced girl said, trying not to lash out.

"Because I killed her." Once the teenage girl said that, Yoona spun around and gave a heavy blow at her. She barely missed, leaving the girl to laugh. "Oh you stupid little girl. You know you can't hurt me. You have to kill him. Him and everyone else Taeyeon and I tell you to kill."

"NO! I won't! He doesn't deserve that. I won't let him lose someone important to him, just like I have." With that, she spun around and quickly threw an iron dagger. It landed on the girl's heart. The girl fell down, scarlet blood pouring through her cold heart. Yoona ran over to Wooyoung and looked at his arm. "I'm... sorry for doing this to you. Please don't hate me like everyone else in the town." She brought out a small vile of liquid out of her hanbok and looked at him. " I know what I did will not get you to trust me, but I need your trust if you want me to heal you." Wooyoung nodded slowly, giving Yoona the signal to get to work. She poured a bit of the liquid on his arm, giving him a stinging feel. He was about to believe that it was poison until he saw his wound closing. Soon enough, it was healed completely. Wooyoung gave an assuring smile to the deer-faced girl and stood up. Yoona stayed down and looked at the floor.

"Thank you for the medicine. I know that this is a bit weird, considering that your master is the one that...yeah. I want you to help me get that guy back. The one that was taken away." He put his hand out, waiting for her to take it, but was received no hand.

"Why would you want me to help you? I'm a terrible person. I caused my sister's death along with many others. I almost killed you."

"I want you to help me because I know that your heart isn't bad. You didn't want to kill any of them right?" She nodded at his question, letting him continue." So your not a bad person. You were just unlucky at that time. This can let you decide whether you really are a bad person or not." He stuck out his hand again, giving her a reassuring smile. She looked at his hand, and looked back at him. She slowly reached up and took it. Wooyoung gave her a bright smile and thought to himself, Jieun, turns out that I'm alive thanks to my new friend, Yoona. I will be there. Just wait. The wind blew softly, causing him to smile. He knew Jieun was smiling as well, singing her heart out for him.

--------------------

YAY! NEW CHAPTER

Sadly, it's pretty short :( oh well. Anyway, I introduced Nickhun and Yoona. Is it bad or good? I'm not so sure, but I hope that you guys could comment please. Also subscribe if you haven't. Thanks