Heeteuk/Chulteuk: What Is Love?

Super Junior Fanfiction

Everything started with Kim Heechul, a talent and ordinary man was destined to apply a job for a small company that was just found for a month. Only for three years later, the staff of the company became drastically increased, and thanks to many bolds, innovative ideas from Heechul, the building transformed into a ten-story tower. Heechul then, somehow became the leader, and taught many trainees in his division.

After suffering under Heechul's training and hot-temperness for half a year, Lee Donghae was enlightented something about his weird boss.

Except people worked under his division, plenty employee fell for him. For the first day as a trainee, he saw a table with an enormous stack of snack and food of all kind: cookies, chips, and even milks of all kind; to the point that anyone under Heechul's division would never be starved if they forgot to have big meals during the day. If Donghae went up to the balcony for fresh air, eight out of ten he would see Heechul and some random people blurted out the love to him and became miserable in three seconds. Obviously, Eunhyuk, Kangin and Ryeowook--Donghae's coworkers all understood why Heechul received endless love confessions. He was gifted for a beautiful and handsome face.

Yep, beautiful and handsome, which looked good in any hairstyle, with or without make-up, obviously without cosmetic surgery. Simplifying, everyone was all startled for a while when they first saw Heechul. Oh, and he had a good body ratio with a good height also (one meter and seventy-seven centimeters could not be considered short, could it?). Obviously, Heechul knew his strength already, therefore he always left out the confident vibes in front of the others.

Therefore, other divisions and department of company started to make a rumor about Heechul was suffering erectile dysfunction, though Heechul did not know about it until Ryeowook brought it up to him during a drinking party at the workshop. Even more surprise, none of people in division knew about this. They bursted of laughing, and comments fired out constantly, which caused Heechul to grimace:

-Hyung you good? You actually got problem with ?

-Hyung you work too much! Give yourself spare time to rest and have some fun.

Donghae though, after finish dealing with his stomach cramp from laughing, turned around and whispered into Eunhyuk's ear--who was next to him and busy putting meat into Donghae's bowl. Right after he finished the sentence, he ought to jump on Eunhyuk's lap to cover his mouth, yet Eunhyuk was already faster than him:

-Hyung, you have a crush on Leeteuk?

Within a milli-second, Heechul got choked from the Soju he just put in the mouth, and furiously coughing to get rid of the annoying feeling. Siwon with his priceless reaction, pointed at Heechul and began a question. Then, another, and another, and another came up.

-Leeteuk? The leader of Visual Division?

-Isn't Leeteuk from Visual Division? You have a crush on him Heechul-hyung?

-The one that has mother vibe, right? Heechul with fatherly vibe is a well match for him already isn't it?

Yesung after eating a piece of meat with wrapped veggies happily, he interrupted the noise from his co-worker and the oldest:

-Hold up, how come that you met him? The first time Leeteuk hyung showed up in our room, he already made a deep bow to you and your face already blushed as if there was no tomorrow already.

After that, people again threw Heechul another thousand questions non-stop, and succeeded in making Heechul furious. He slammed his hand on the table, which made all the noise quiet down a little bit. Ignoring the rumbling from the younger, he finished the final drops of the first Soju bottle, and started to open the second one.

According to Heechul, he started to have his head under heel for Leeteuk during Heechul's overtime in company. Heechul at that time, as a nice leader as he was, staying back to finish the final check on the report from his co-workers, while walking on main hall. Suddenly, a ruffle and unpleasant noise came from a room, as he turned the door knob to peek in. He wished he had not done it at all.

Because right on Heechul's eyes was a ert man that had his hand on a guy's waist, another hand on his , with his filthy breath to that bloke's ear. Heechul would usually walked away, since he did not care much about people 's life, yet the pleading eyes hit straight into his. As the lip whispering for help, Heechul's phone made out a sound immediately and he started to exclaim:

-Woh! Did you see this?—As he handed up his screen to that ert dude who just about to blow on top--If I report this to the Human Resource Supervisor, what will happen to you? The company might have to open an application for a new manager for sure heh?

That guy sure indeed blew up his roof, since he started to put his hand out of the other and barracked Heechul:

-You sure have a gut. You...

Heechul interrupted him with a long hoot with laughter not for long. He then walk straight to the man, and landed his fist straight into other's face, made him fall on the floor. Taking a handkerchief from his vest pocket, Heechul cleant the fist, and did not forget to complain:

-Why do I have to use this perfect, beautiful hand to punch a filthy, disgusting person like you?

-You dare to...

Giving out a death glare to shut the manager up, Heechul grabbed him by the collar and lifted him off the ground, making him look straight into his eyes. He growled:

-Listen here you old ert bastard. First, never, never, NEVER touch him. His is mine. Second, don't let me ever see your nasty hand harassing other people again. Now go away.

As soon as he finished speaking, Heechul threw the manager on the sofa, then turned to the person sitting on the floor looking at him in bewilderment. Heechul gave out a smile to calm the latter down, took out his jacket and put it on the other's shoulder, and helped him up. He slowly took the other to his division. After leaving the man sit down on a comfortable chair alone for a while, Heechul came back with a cup of milky liquid, and gently gestured him to hold it. He also hand the other a bottle of water:

-Oh no worry, it's white hot chocolate and it just becomes a trend recently. Try it!

Suddenly, Donghae's voice interrupt Heechul-half-drunk's story:

-Hold up, since when you were ing gentle? Even Yesung-hyung almost dropped his eyes on the floor already!—Then he pointed to Yesung, which was already drunk and kept staring on the oldest.

Heechul of course, ignored his dumb (according to Heechul) younger employee, and continued his love story about the moment.

The moment when he saw a tear, followed by another one rolling down on the guy's cheek, with sobbing sound and using the tissue to prevent more tears falling down, his heartbeat increased intensely. Later, the young man with puffy eyes, smiling with two beautiful dimples, gently bowed his head.

Also, that moment, Heechul finished making up his mind. He want that smile with those dimples shown all the time for him. He did not want that person to suffer any pain, grieve. The big star wanted to protect his angel, his only angel, and want that person happy...

-Love just came to you unexpectedly right Hyung?--Kyuhyun blurted out the comment on the table, with his back lean on the wall. Comments after comments followed:

-That hyung actually stole our leader's heart. Unbelievable.

-Well, it at least somehow partially explained Heechul's erectile dysfunction rumor--and people, including Heechul laughed out loud and happily digged in the food.

Somehow, the big star's memory became hazy and not steady for the next day, as he tried to massage his forehead and closing his eyes to remember what else did he accidentally slipped out his mouth during last binge-drinking section night. Ryeowook drank a slip of water and shooted him a bazuka with words:

-Hyung you were the one told us about your stupid love for Leeteuk hyung, and how our team got into trouble because of your stupid rival to the manager of our department!

Siwon, with his seat next to Heechul, sit straight up and lifted up his eyebrow, showed up a long scratch at the upper back:

-Hold up. So the manager got fired because of you...

Kyuhyun interrupted with his puffy eyes, swollen lips, hickey marks on neck and uncomfortable sitting position, next to Ryeowook's table, threw a dagger look at his leader:

-One second. That arsehole put our team to overtime for two hours constantly for two months, and he threw three one-month-worth projects to us and gave its deadline as two weeks. Because he hated you?

Heechul was about to lose the last grace piece of patience, then a lovely sound lightened all of his mood up, similar to the dopamine that he had always wanted to take every day.

-Chullie ah!

Giving a death glare to all of his lovely younger that dared to put accusation on him, he stood up, came to Leeteuk who standing at the door. People could not believe that person, who always received goods and broke tons of people's hearts by rejecting all of them fell in love for the man that did not pay attention to him at all.

Kyuhyun as if he was in bad mood, constantly typing on the keyboard and grumbling about his choice of love, and same with Henry--the maknae that just joined into the team a few months ago. Some people still chose to love Heechul after having heartbreak for more than one time, even some shred their tears because of him, he still chose Leeteuk. Donghae just gave out a small chuckle, shrugged his shoulder and quote exactly what did Kyuhyun said to his leader during the party:

-Love is unexpected.

At the same time, being able to see the leader putting a large amount of alcohol into the body, a few months later, due to a heart-broken was also unexpected. Kyuhyun, as logical and good at alcohol as ever, ought to bulk his eyes out for an insane amount of Soju that Heechul had digested only for half an hour. Siwon, aggressively took the bottle away from Heechul, ignoring the death glare from him.

-Hyung, you should not binge-drinking like this! You drank four bottles already!

Heechul, as quiet since the beginning of the drinking section, took a bottle under his table and opened it. Before he poured more into his small glass, Kangin had been sitting beside him, did the same as Siwon did, and questioned the latter:

-Hyung, stop sealing your mouth. You need to talk, not giving yourself a headache tommorow.

Similar to an exploded nuclear bomb, Heechul started to pour out his feeling on the table, regardless of his image as a tough father to his younger coworker.

Obviously, he did not blurt out his love for Leeteuk that easy. He did not get used to confessing another people at all. As all the member understood him than others, Heechul's love was not loud and obvious, it was quiet.

He would give the love one a small ruffle on the hair, and show out his genuine smile.

Before they ended the conversation at his division, he would give them the favourite food or snack that he secretly learnt from other people.

He would held back his anger when that person was late for a meeting, or waited for more than twenty minutes, which was unlike him--a time-sensitive person that would never wait for anyone more than ten minutes. And he definitely did it more than once.

He would gently hold other's hand, which was softer, slimmer and smaller than his.

He would check if his love one suffered sleep deprived, and would quietly told Ryeowook to bring healthy tea and told him not to say anything.

Heechul never expected anything that the other would understand his care, and it did not mean he expected to hear Leeteuk's confession about his love. The sad thing was, that person was nice to his angel, and again, seeing the happiness shown in Leeteuk's smile could not bring Heechul to make a move to punch his rival.

Again, Ryeowook cut Heechul's story time:

-Wait the minute. Hyung isn't that person you?

Heechul wrinkled his forehead:

-What do you mean me?

Kyuhyun started to point out:

-You said Leeteuk's crush was the one worked in this department, father vibes, a little taller than him, brave, honest, always took care of him quietly, and always gave him a gentle smile. Hyung Leeteuk loves you!

Heechul was speechless. Then, he bulked out his eyes, pointed his finger to Kangin, drunkly:

-Wait what? Leeteuk loves Kangin you dull brat! He was the one gave out fatherly vibe, taller than him, honest, took care of Leeteuk and always gave Leeteuk a gentle smile!

Shindong snapped back at the oldest in the table:

-Well? But Kangin was not as brave as you. Remember when you came straight to that arsehole's room with his stupid announce paper about "overtime without pay"? That fight became the legend in the company!

Donghae supported Shindong:

-Yes hyung! That stupid old bastard would have given us torturing if you did not hit him! Also, Kangin-hyung only takes care of Teukkie-hyung and gives out father vibe to us when you are not in the office or when you have some work to do at the other building only.

-And remember hyung: gentle smile. You think Kangin gives out a gentle smile?--Which resulted Kyuhyun a big hit at his backhead from the bigger one.

-Slightly taller hello? Kangin is much taller than him. He is shorter than you by three or four centimeters!

Critical hits. The big star Kim Heechul officially could not defense any word back to his younger, because they made a real good point. He unconsciously took out the phone from his pocket, which having Leeteuk smiling as his main background picture.

His feeling, according to all of his precious younger coworker, needed to be released from the cage. However, he was scared to be rejected. How irony right? A big star who never felt bad at rejecting other people's feeling, or felt scared when dealing with the CEO and director, yet felt intimidated when imagining himself blurting out his love.

It was a war, between his feeling and logical thought. Heechul wanted to spill out all the tea, to let the latter know how much he love that person, yet afraid of the rejection from the latter. Since nothing guaranteed that those boys' words were all merely true facts. His mind then decided he shall not confess his love.

However, his screen already appeared a series of phone number with a owner's name on it. One more touch, he would hear that person's voice, and he would have a higher chance to tell him again.

Or he shall not do it?

Or shall he?

 

 

-Chullie-ah!

Ah screwed it, although he did hear that angelic voice this morning, but it was never enough, he wanted more. The paralized of his ego by the alcohol boosted up the courage for more than a thousand times. He would deal with the result later, but for now.

 

 

 

-Jungsoo ah, I love you.

 

 

 

-Stupid Chullie! What takes you so long??