1.

Merry Christmas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

One day before Christmas, Heechul decided to just stay at his house and play all day on his computer.

 

He also has no intention of going to his parents' or sister's house. He's used to not celebrating Christmas and it's too messy if he invites some friends to his house.

 

“Why is time so slow?” Heechul leaned back in his gaming chair and stared at the clock.

 

He had been playing for a while and he had been receiving messages from someone he knew. Others invite him and others greet him in advance because for sure, they will be busy later on.

 

Heechul looked around his apartment and it was very plain. There was no sign of Christmas inside and he only had lights.

 

No Christmas tree, Christmas lights, gifts, or designs for celebrating Christmas.

 

“I should order some food because for sure, the restaurants will close early today.” He sighed as he reached for his cell phone and immediately called a restaurant where he often ordered.

 

“It's still the same food. Yes, please just leave it in front of my door. Thank you and Merry Christmas!” He replied with a smile and hung up on the person. 

 

Since he also had nothing else to do, he started playing again.

 

While he was busy playing, his cell phone suddenly rang so he immediately answered it without checking who was calling him.

 

“Hello?” 

 

“Hyung, are you sure you don't want to celebrate with us?” 

 

“Why would I? Christmas is supposed to be spending time with your family.”

 

“You are also part of our family. Mom has been asking me if you are going or not.” 

 

“Hae, I appreciate it a lot but you know that I don't really celebrate Christmas. I didn't go home to my parents or sister's house because they knew they couldn't force me.” 

 

“Hyung, Mom is worried about you. You're always alone and locked yourself inside your partment.” 

 

“Tell Tita that I will make up with her and thanks for inviting me there. I appreciate it a lot, Hae.”

 

“Fine. Just call me if you change your mind, okay? Merry Christmas, Hyung!”

 

I greeted him back before I hung up the call.

 

As if it was on cue, someone rang the doorbell.

 

“I swear to God if this ain't important, I will punch that person.” Heechul whispered and lazily went to his door to open it.

 

When he opened it, Jungsoo appeared in front of him carrying things.

 

“What are you doing here?” Heechul frowned and his eyes landed on Jungsoo's things.

 

“Spending Christmas with you.” Jungsoo excitedly responded and slightly pushed Heechul to get inside.

 

Heechul didn't say a word and just closed the door behind. 

 

“I thought you were with your family? Why are you here and why are you carrying so many things?!” He asked, while stomping his feet.

 

Jungsoo didn't answer as he put down his bag and opened it.

 

He brought Christmas lights, Mini Christmas tree, few gifts and mistletoe. Heechul stormed back to his computer and ignored Jungsoo.

 

No matter what he says, Jungsoo won't listen to him and will still do what he wants, so Heechul just let it go so they don't have to argue anymore.

 

“You should at least put some Christmas decorations in your apartment. It looks so dry and awful.” Jungsoo started.

 

Heechul was playing quietly while Jungsoo was busy fixing things.

 

“My house, my rules.” He br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter