2. [END]

Merry Christmas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“He has been looking outside for a while now. I was talking to him earlier but he just kept nodding to me.” Donghae answered and just sighed as he watched Heechul sitting in his room, alone.

 

It's Christmas day and Heechul's group of friends decided to spend the day with him. They went to his house early in the morning to decorate and check if he was okay.

 

“It's his first day celebrating Christmas without Jungsoo. For sure he is still having a hard time processing everything that happened last year.” Eunhyuk replied and slightly closed the door of Heechul's room.

 

They went to the living room and their other friends were also there. They planned everything so that Heechul wouldn't celebrate alone this year and they promised Jungsoo that they wouldn't let Heechul alone especially on this day.

 

“How is he? He's been locking himself in his room for a while now.” Siwon asked worriedly and looked at Donghae who was also in tears.

 

“He's fine. He responded to me earlier but there are times when you can see that he is very sad and still affected.” Donghae replied.

 

Eunhyuk put his free hand on Donghae's back and caressed it gently.

 

“Probably. Jungsoo has been with him every Christmas and they celebrated it together. This is his first Christmas without Jungsoo's presence.” Ryeowook butted in.

 

They didn't know that Heechul could hear what they were talking about.

 

“In 2 days, it's already his death anniversary. Heechul is having a hard time and every time he's with us, he tries to be okay and be happy but we don't know what really happens when he's alone. Do you know that one time I dropped by here to give him the clothes he left to my car, but what I saw was heartbreaking one.” Kyuhyun started.

 

None of them spoke and waited for Kyuhyun to continue his story.

 

“I knocked on his door but I realized he left it unlocked so I decided to open it up but I saw him... He was crying and talking to himself. He had Jungsoo's picture on his chest and was talking to him. Do you know that Heechul is just waiting for Jungsoo to take him?” 

 

Heechul leaned against the door and his legs slowly sank causing him to sit on the floor.

 

“It's like his life depends on Jungsoo. His happiness is different when he is with Jungsoo and we witnessed that. We also witnessed how much they love each other but sadly, fate is just too playful and kept them away from each other.” Kyuhyun said.

 

'My l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter