Chapter 4

Together

JB POV

I was searching around the school for Rain,when I hear her voice.

Rain:DON'T TOUCH ME!!

???:How can you still raise your voice at me.You wanna die?

I went over.It was that girl,she almost slap Rain,and that guy was holding Rain back.I kick the guy,and grab Rain and start running.

Rain:LET GO.I CAN'T TALK TO YOU.!!

I take her to the garden and then let go of her.She walk off,I stare at her figure.Then I remember what Hana say "Happiness is what you made.You can't just sit back and wait for miracle to happen.If you like Rain,go for it.She might be taken away if you're sitting here waiting for miracle."I run after Rain,I grab her wrist.

Me:We neen to talk.

Rain:I have nothing to talk to you about(Struggle)

I pull her in for a hug.

Me:Rain,do you really want to ignore me?After you confess that you like me??Just because of Ji Soo noona,you punish me.

Rain:Of course I don't want to ignore you.How is it a punishment to you??(Hug me back)

Me:Not being able to talk to you is a big punishment.I really do love you.

Rain:Jinja??

Me:No,of course not.

She pull away.

Me:You don't need to ask,you know I'll say yes.

She smile at me.I kneel down.

Me:Will you be my girlfriend??

Rian:But the company.

Me:Let's date secretly.

Rian:Sure,I would love that.(Smile)

I gave her a quick peck on the lip.

beep!

I took out my phone,it was a message from Si Woo.

From:Si Woo

To:JB

Are you with Rain?Can't contact her.Oh yea,the president want to meet us in the cateen.

From:JB

To:Si Woo

I'll find her.And okay.I'll bring her there.

From:Si Woo

To:JB

^0^

Me:Rain,did you turn off your phone.

Rain:Nae,wae?

Me:The president want to see us.

I grab her hand and we run to the cateen,all the student is already there.I let go of her hand.Students start talking.

Student 1:Are they really dating??

Student 2:They can't be.I want JB oppa to be my boyfriend.

Student 3:I didn't believe it.Now thinking about it,they are alway together.JB is so sweet infront of her.

Student 4:But Rain doesn't deserve a guy like JB.

President:Calm down students.We all know theres a rumor going around saying that JB and Rian are dating.The truth is JB is dating somebody else,

I was shock.I look over at Rian.She look like she was about to cry.I quickly grab her hand.She was able to hold back her tears.

Student 6:Who is JB dating??

Student 8:Doesn't Oz enetertainment have a strictly rule about dating?

President:Yes,we have a strictly rule about no dating.Since JB really like her,so we allow him.We can't answer that,we have to keep his privacy.

Ji Soo:Rain admit she have nothing to do with him.

President:Okay,the important thing I want to tell ya'll is that.Kirin High will be going to camp.Next week on monday.We will be the tent by the name in the box,all upper class student will be mix with some lower class student.

Tent 1.

Please let me be with Rain.I hold on to Rian hand tight.

President:Ji Soo,you can read this.

Ji Soo:Tent 1:Rain,Jb,and Shin Hyesung.

I smile in satified.But who is Shin Hye sung.

The girl in the morning came up to me again.

???:I can't believe we're sharing a tent.AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I guess that's Shin Hyesung.Rain look annoy.I drag Rain over to Hana.

Ji Soo:Tent 2:Nana,Si Woo,and Park Hong Joo.

Rain:Yay!The couple is together.

Hana:We aren't a couple Rain.

Rain:Whatever!

Ji Soo:Tent 3:Ailee,Jung Ui Bong,and Lee Seul.

Tent 4:Jin Yoo Jin and Park Soon Dong.

President:Tent 1 teacher will be Hyun Ji Soo.Tent 2 teacher wil be Ahn Tae yeon.Tent 3 and 4 teacher will be Yang Ji Man.Ya'll have 2 days until camp.Dimiss!

Rain gave me a smile.I smile back.After everyone left.Hana and Si Woo start walking over to us.

Hana:Could it be the girl JB is dating is Rain??

Me:Ani.

Hana:Then what is that.(Point to our hand.)

I look down and notice we are still holding hand.We quickly let go and blush.

Hana:Caught flirting with eachother,caring for eachother,holding hand,smiling.Ya'll at keeping this secret.Ya'll chemistry is too strong.

Si Woo:Too too much chemistry.

Rain:Chemistry?

Hana:Nae,chemistry.C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y.Don't worry we'll keep it a secret.(Wink)

Hana and Si Woo walk away.

                  

 

                                                            To Be Continue.........