Chapter 3

Together

Rain POV

I shook JB body.

Me:YAH!!!Wake UP.DON'T JOKE AROUND LIKE THIS,IT'S NOT FUNNY.IM JAEBUM,DO YOU HEAR ME??WAKE UP!!!DON'T YOU HEAR ME WAKE UP.

That guy came over,he smirk at me.

Me:Wipe that stupid smirk off your face.

???:If you want help,you should ask nicely.

Me:Why would I need help from useless brat like ya'll.

The girl grab my hair.

Me:LEt go.I don't want to fight in public.

???:I don't care,you hurt my JB oppa.If it wasn't for saving you,he won't be in that condition.Yoojin hold her for me.

The guy came over and lock my hand behind my back.That girl start slapping me.I kick her,she landed on the ground.

Me:Aren't you gonna help her?

The guy let go of me and went over to the girl.I took out my phone and text Si Woo oppa.

From:Rain

To:Si Woo oppa.

Oppa,come to the park nearby,JB fainted,and bring Hana unnie with you.

From:Si Woo oppa

To:Rain

Be there in a flash.

I look around for Si woo oppa.

From:Siwoo Oppa

To:Rain

Do you see me?

From:Rain

To:Siwoo oppa

Ani.

???:RAIN~AH!!!

I turn around.Siwoo oppa was waving at me,Hana unnie was beside him.He run over and ruffle my hair.

Siwoo:Why are you out here with JB???

Me:I...I..

Hana:I told JB to follow her.

Me:Yup,quick help me carry him to the hospital.

I help Jb get on Siwoo back.Hana unnie help me walk to Siwoo car.When we got to the hospital.

Me:I have to go get something for him to eat when he's awake.

I walk out.When I came back,JB was sleeping.

Siwoo:Hana went home,take care of him for a second,k?

I nodded.I went over to Jb.

Me:Please wake up soon.I'm sorry for causing you like this.Please wake up.

 JB POV

???:Please wake up soon.I'm sorry for causing you like this.Please wake up.

I open my eye,I see Rain digging through her purse,when she look up,I quickly close my eye again.

Rain:Found it.

I take a peek.She was opening the bottle,I gave her.

Rain:Let me read it out loud,k?Rain~ah,Now you decide to open it.I been waiting really long until you open this.Are we still enemies?I hope we aren't,wait what am I talking about,if you open this that mean you like me now.Hehe :).Since the first day I met you,I knew you we're the one.But I'm bad at expression love,so I treated you like my enemies.But I never see you as my enemies.I really want to ask you to be my girlfriend,until Ji Soo noona said the companies have strictly rule about dating.But my love for you was too obvious.I want to protect you with my life.I love you.

    The guy who love you,Jb.Yes I finally open it.I regret not openening it earlier,Yes I love you too.Now please wake up.

I wake up and grab the bottle.

Me:Ah hah.You love me.

Rain:YOu trick me you pabo.

She hit my arm.

Me:Hey,I'm a paitent here.

Rain:You don't act like one.Now give me back the bottle.

She reach for it.I stand up and run around with the bottle.She chase.

Me:If you want it you have to catch me.

She trip on the leg of the bed,I quickly catch her.We landed on top of eachother.We lock eye for a few second.

???:WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING STACKING ON TOP OF EACHOTHER????GET UP.

wE GOT UP.Ji Soo noona give me her ipad.I look at the video.The tittle was,JB from Eden and Rain from hershE caught dating in the park.And below was the video of us fighting with the guy and that girl.

Ji Soo:What do ya'll think ya'll are doing??

Rain:We aren't dating.Those two brat started it.It's not our fault.

Ji Soo noona slap Rain.I look at the scence in shock.

Jisoo:You think you have that pretty face of your,you can do whatever you like.

Rain:I never said I was pretty.I'm sick of being call pretty and beautiful.If you don't want I won't talk or see JB anymore,happy?

Jisoo:Remember that!

Rain:I will.

Rain Storm out.

Ji Soo:YOu don't go and see her either.

JB:DON'T BOSS ME AROUND.I CAN DATE WHOEVER I WANT.YOU SLAPPING RAIN IN UNRESONABLE.

 

 

 

                                                                                       To Be continue...........