Chapter three

Purple Heart 💜

Her unnie' s 💚 hand felt so cold, yet comforting as she settled in between their fingers.. Again Chanty gave her one of those looks that had melted the chocolates she may received this Christmas... Moving into her.. closing the possible distance between them. Chanty reached out and brushed her fingers across Yue's brow, nudging her hair out of the way.

Yue swallowed.

Yue: "It had nothing to do with you or being too tired of living with you... It was none of that stuff."

She felt her unnie's warm smooth breath exhaling from the coldness..

Chanty: "Then what was it about?"

Yue: "It's was about me and an opportunity.. I didn't want to tell you until I got qualified."

Yue looked up and met her unnie's eyes and felt the memories came flooding back and she had no defense against them..

Chanty: "Why are you doing this Yue?

The one thing she needed more than Yue's answers.. It felt like it wasn't going to change her mind later and decide that her unnie didn't live up to some mysterious standard that she didn't even know about.

Chanty: "And you didn't think its worth mentioning it to me.. Don't I have the right to be angry?"

Yue threw her a puzzed glance, surprised by the question..

Chanty caught a strand of hair that was blowing in front of Yue's face and tucked it behind her ear..

Chanty: "You think I would have never supported you even if it means wouldn't have stayed with me.."

Yue: "No. . . Yes.."

Yue wrapped her arms around herself to keep out the cold..

Yue: "I don't know. I just know that I ended something that would have ended anyway.