A Demon for a Friend

A Demon for a Friend

"... So you want to be friends."

"Yup!"

"And that's what you're selling your soul for. Eternal damnation once you die to be friends with a demon."

Donghae eagerly nods as Eunhyuk gives him a dumbfounded look.

Eunhyuk has dealt with some weird humans, but this was a first.

Eunhyuk rubs his temple, trying to make sense of how this human who looks like he could puke rainbows with literal puppy eyes summoned such a high class demon, nevermind the complicated ritual that is necessary.

Donghae bounces on his feet as he watches his new best friend mutter to himself.

"Since we're best friends now, what's your name?"

Eunhyuk makes a face at the man. "... It's Eunhyuk."

Donghae beams at him. "My name's Donghae! Nice to meet you~"

Eunhyuk grabs Donghae's outstretched hand and bares his canine teeth, a little too long and sharp to be human.

Donghae gasps as he feels the teeth pierce his skin. He feels a burning within his veins as if his blood is being replaced and then it's gone. Donghae takes a deep, dizzying breath.

Eunhyuk wipes his mouth and Donghae swears he hears him mumble something like 'he tastes sweet.'

"Woah, what was that?!"

"It's done."

Donghae stares at the black puncture marks now on his wrist before looking back up with a wide grin on his face.

"YAAAAY!!"

Donghae tackles Eunhyuk to the ground, laughing as he hears the other grumbling about how he got himself in this mess.