Chapter 2

Hello

"Congratulations hyung!" thirteen guys sat around the round table in a private room inside a five-star hotel in Hannam-dong, the twelve congratulate their friend for finally tying the knot.

"Thank you guys! I know you're all busy with your own and all but you still made time for this" the groom jokingly bowed to his friends and raises his glass for a toast.  "Hang Kyungie for flying out despite your busy schedule" the groom showed his finger hearts whereas his Chinese friend reply with a puking action. "But seriously, thank you so much. Make sure to be at my wedding or I'll ask Leeteuk to drag your back to Seoul from Beijing."

"Don't worry, I'll be there" the Chinese magnate ensures his friend "I would never miss the day when I will see Kim Heechul tying the knot. I just really need to fly back to Beijing tonight."

"Tonight? I thought you are staying here in Seoul until after the wedding?" Shindong said while passing the shot glasses around.

"Yeah, that's the plan but I need to fly out tonight, my parents are currently out in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, and I have to go to represent the family, a family member of one of our business partners died the other day" he replied while pushing the shot glass to Kangin who is sitting beside him "I'm to head there straight once I land so I can be back Seoul by tomorrow morning."

The thirteen friends ate, drank, and reminisce about the old times. It was quarter to eleven when Han Geng stood up and bid farewell to the guys. "I'll see you all tomorrow for the final fitting" he fist bump each guy one by one. 

"Ge, I'll send you outside" Donghae said while butting his jacket.

"No need, my driver's already outside the lobby"

"It's okay, I also need to make a call"

"Hey Lee Donghae, you are not allowed to disappear on us tonight!" Eunhyuk said.

"Yes hyung, I'll be back I promise"

Han Geng was on his phone conversing in Chinese while they walk out to the lobby. When he ended the call, the man let out a long sigh.

"Is there a problem ge?" Donghae asks.

"Nothing, my secretary just called to confirm my flight and asked what to prepare for the funeral"

"Do you know the diseased?" Han Geng stopped on his tracks.

"I don't actually know him that much, his family belongs to the top 1%, but he never really let that get into his head. I just feel bad about the accident and they haven't caught culprit"

"Is that the one on the news this morning about the son of businessman in Beijing?"

"Yeah it is."

"Well, I hope they catch whoever it is. Safe flight hyung, get some sleep on your flight."

After ending his call with his secretary, he saw again the news was playing on the big screen in the hotel lobby. 

"Hope they catch the killer" he mumbled before going back to his hyungs.